Charles

I've been staying in Madrid for three weeks now, and for the past three weeks, Carlos and I have been inseparable. Since visiting his hometown, he has been a really good host taking me places that are a must-try in Madrid. He always calls me in the morning to inform me about the plans for the day but for some reason, he hasn't called at all.

I'm starting to worry that he's ditching me for something else. I could always find my way around town since I could google everything, but it won't be fun without a friend.

Since he has given me his address and he also told me I'm always welcome at his house, I decided to drive to his place  in my rented car. After pulling up to the Sainz's mansion driveway, I rang the bell and waits as someone opens the door for me.

After a minute, Carlos's mother finally swung the door open and she greeted me with a smile and a hug, "Hola, Charles!"

"Good morning, Mrs. Sainz. Is Carlos home?"

"Of course! He is right in the backyard, he's swimming with his sister."

I thanked her and make my way around the mansion to the backyard, where I discovered my teammate tanning with a beautiful woman beside him. I was left starstruck for a moment before I slide the glass door open and made my presence known to Carlos and the stranger.

Upon hearing the glass door open, Carlos didn't bother looking who came but the stranger did push her sunglasses down to take a better look at who came into the backyard with squinting eyes due to the sun being so bright.

I saw her nudge Carlos's arm to make him look up at me, and after Carlos saw that I was walking their way he smiled and started to walk my way to greet me with a man hug. "Hey, mate! Sorry I did not call you this morning. My sister just came last night."

Upon hearing the word 'sister' uttered from Carlos's mouth, I looked at the figure behind Carlos and gave her a shy smile. She did not do the same. I looked back at Carlos and said quietly to him, "That's your sister?"

He nodded his head, and I asked him again, "Which sister is she?"

"The youngest." He stated.

Now everything makes sense. I've met each of Carlos's sisters except his youngest sister due to her having a career in the entertainment industry and being unable to come to any of Carlos's races. Hence why she and I have never met. Though I know that she existed, I mean who doesn't? I even listen to her songs when I'm with my girlfriend because my girlfriend loves her so much.

Carlos looked back at his sister and introduced us, "Bebé! This is my teammate, Charles. Charles, this is my youngest sister, Zoe."

She finally cracked the smallest smile towards me, "Nice to meet you, Charles."

I chuckled nervously, "Nice to meet you too, Zoe."

Noticing how awkward the tension was between his youngest sister and me, Carlos grabbed my shoulder and walked me back inside to the kitchen, "She just got back home last night, and she's taking a break from singing and all those stuff so you might not want to mention anything about her songs and stuff."

I nodded my head, "Got it."

"Now, do you want to spend the rest of the day by the pool with us?" Carlos asked me.

"Yeah, sure. That sounds like fun."