Zoe

After my brother went inside with his teammate, Charles, I laid back down on the sun bed, soaking in the sun. After a couple of minutes of silence, I heard my phone ring beside me on the table.

I looked at the screen and see that it was Mick Face-timing me, "Heyyy there Mickey!"

He chuckled at the nickname I gave him, "Will you ever going to stop calling me that?"

I smiled and shook my head at his sweet demeanor, "Nuh-uh. Never. It suits you anyway."

He made a confused face, "How does 'Mickey' suits me?"

I grinned at him for a second whilst trying to come up with a witty answer, "You know those TikTok that's been going around, where there's a song that goes, 'Oh, Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine, you blow my mind'? That song is always playing in my head whenever I see your face."

I saw him blushing madly, "Shut up." He muttered at me.

I laughed wholeheartedly, "Is Mickey blushing?" I teased him.

"No." He muttered whilst covering his face.

I laughed at his demeanor and just stared at him through the phone with a smile on my face. "So, what's this call about?"

He cleared his throat, "Umm, I just wanted to ask you about the new song you wrote that you talked about with me last night when you were on the plane?"

And now it's my turn to blush, "Oh..."

"Yeah, do you mind telling me?" He asked politely.

I thought about it for a second before giving him an answer, "I guess you just gotta listen to it once it's out." I said with a cheeky smile on my face.

"Oh come onnn," He pleaded.

I love teasing him like this. "Nope. And that's final." Then I hung up.

I just couldn't tell Mick that the song that I wrote whilst I was on the plane on my way back home was about him. I was even in a FaceTime with Mick when I wrote the song.

Taking a long sigh, I decided to get up to the music room my parents had provided me in the mansion. Whilst I was walking around in my house in my bikini, I could feel Charles's eyes following my every move. Trust me, I don't want to walk around in just my bikini have I known that we'll be expecting guests.

But I quickly went inside my bedroom to change and then went to my music room. I sat in front of the grand piano and started making tunes for the lyrics that I wrote in my notebook.

My fingers were gliding on the piano keys whilst my eyes darted back and forth towards the notebook I propped in front of me and the keys on the piano.

You should take it as a compliment that I got drunk and made fun of the way you talk. Memories of Mick and I attending parties together with our families started flooding back in my head.

You should think about the consequence of your magnetic field being a little too strong. Images of him charming every person in the room that he's in came to me.

And I got a boyfriend, he's older than us. My brain keeps reminding me that I am still in a relationship with Liam every time I think about Mick.

He's in the club doing, I don't know what. If only Liam wasn't always so busy with himself, I would never even think of Mick this way.

You're so cool, it makes me hate you so much. I hate that he doesn't have to try to be so charming every damn time.

Whiskey on ice, Sunset and Vine, you've ruined my life by not being mine. I still remember the best time I had spent with Mick and the liquor that was in my hand.

You're so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face. Cause look at your face. It always stunned me how good he looked.

And I'm so furious at you for making me feel this way, but what can I say? You're gorgeous. Nobody could ever deny how gorgeous he is.

You should take it as a compliment that I'm talking to everyone here but you. There was one time when our family both attended a party together, and that was the time when I finally realized that I was attracted to Mick, and I couldn't talk to him or look at him at that time which frustrated him to the point where he follows me around all night.

And you should think about the consequence of you touching my hand in a darkened room. The amount of willpower that I had in me when he suddenly held my hand that night was little to none.

If you've got a girlfriend, I'm jealous of her. But if you're single, that's honestly worse, cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurts. That's just an exaggeration, but he is gorgeous, and nobody could tell me otherwise.

Ocean blue eyes, lookin' in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die. The depth of blue in his eyes could never fail to entrance you.

You make me so happy it turns back to sad. There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have. You are so gorgeous it makes me so mad. Every passing time I spent with him was ecstasy, and whenever I realized that he was not mine, it crushed me.

You make me so happy it turns back to sad. There's nothing I hate more than what I can't have. Guess I'll just stumble on home to my bed. Alone... Unless you wanna come along? I let my imagination run free whenever I write new songs. Singing things I could never say out loud in front of him.

I let out a little laugh after I'm done singing. It's ridiculous how he could make me feel like a 15-year-old girl again.