Chat Group Quest

If you read the title of this chapter, you know what's coming up now.

In regards to it, I got the idea from another Chat Group fanfic I read in the past, I can't remember what it's called though.

From what I know, I think it's no longer being updated, not too sure. In any case, this'll be my take on it.

Also, here is the current updated list for stat range. Please help me out with any changes, I hadn't realised how fucking overpowered I made the MC.

Normal Humans: 1-50
Low-Class Devils: 50-200
Mid-Class Devils: 200-500
High-Class Devils: 500-2,000
Ultimate-Class Devils: 2,000-5,000
Satan-Class Devils: 5,000-6,000
Super Devils: 6,000-8,000
Top-10 Strongest: 8,000-10,000
Ophis/Great Red/Trihexa: 10,000-12,000

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

『System』

━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━
Be sure to vote, it's much appreciated! Shows that people are actually enjoying this story!
━━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━━

After everything today, Kira had gone out to the more secluded areas of Tokyo to practice his martial arts.

Honestly, the more he continued to improve on it, the more impressed he became when it came to Bang.

Even with the system's cheat-like existence, along with the eight times proficiency, he had only ranked the martial art up to thirty-eight, and that was out of eighty.

Considering Bang had mostly, if not completely, perfected his style of fighting over the years without any cheats whatsoever, it was truly impressive.

Anyway, as he was practising, sudden chimes of the chat group caught his attention.