Page 17

Amanda Pov

I rushed in the bathroom and wet my face, it helped. I saw Liv standing there.

"Amanda?" She asked me and I look at her.

"Liv, I'm okay." She explained and I walked to her.

"What happened?" I asked her gentley

"I don't know, just the smell." I told confused as we both laugh.

"If any of us gets food poisoning, then we know you were right." She laughed and I followed nodding.

"Right..." I wanted to say but, stopped as I feel it again, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, as I feel it dissappear as I felt an arm around me and stroking on my back. I looked up and saw Liv, gently holding me.

"How are you after everything?" She asked and I smiled looking at her.

"We haven't even talked about everything?" I asked and she looks up at me.

"Amanda, do you want to talk about it?" she asked and I nodded.

"It's like we are hiding from each." I told and Liv nodded. It was true.

"Usually you are the first to be on it?" I explained laughing as she looks at me. She moved to a place to sit in the bathroom and I joined her next to her.

"Since this is a hard one for me Amanda. I had to watched how my best friend got raped in front of me, I saw everything and I couldn't even help you. I saw your pain Amanda, I couldn't watch how they held you and I had to watched. It broked me, I know everything about you but, I couldn't safe you from this. I feel so miserable as a friend, I made a promise I will be there and I wasn't." She explained and cried, I cried with her and held her tide.

"Liv, you were there. I couldn't even help you. I saw how they touched you, how uncomfortable it was for you, I saw your pain how scared you was, how they burned you. I couldn't even help you. I was suppose to have your back and I didn't. " I cried with her, we embraced each and just held each for a long time, it was greeting having my best friend back, and not in silence keeping an eye on her.

We held each for a long while, until my food came up and I rushed inside. I felt Liv rubbing my back and holding my hair, gently talking to me.

"Amanda, you're okay." Liv explained and I nodded. When I was finish I sit on the floor with her joining me, we laughed at each.

"Maybe you should see a doctor, could be something you ate last night." Liv told and I nodded, I laid my head on her shoulder, and her head followed on mine.

"Now I'm hungry for that pizza." I cried as Liv looked at me.

"Seriously, you have to throw up first?" She complained as we both laughed, she stood up and lead her hand out, as we slowly walked out laughing.

Once I reached the door, I felt light headed, and stopped. "Amanda?" Liv asked and I took a deep breath.

"Since last night, I'm very lightheaded." I told looking at her, as she help me to a chair. She joined with me.

"Does Dominick know?" She asked and I nodded.

"We were tucking the girls in bed, they were asleep, we left then when I reached the hallway I held onto him, he asked what's wrong, I told him, he let me to the living room as we sit down for a while. It was better until..." I explained softly holding my head.

"Until, we went to bed. I had it again. Then this morning. I fought it was my blood sugar." I told as Liv nodded.

"Amanda, lets get that pizza." Liv explained and I nodded, standing up.

Liv helped me gently as we reached her office everyone was still in the office of Liv, I saw Dominick seeing me smile, he smiled back. I took a pizza and ate. I was hungry now.

We all sat down in her office and just relaxed.

Dominick and I together with Liv and Elliot, Phoebe and Fin with Tanisha and Mae. The kids was at school, then Cherlish, Bruno and Velasco and Munchy. Everyone in here...

It was great... then I started thinking I noticed something familiar but, after everything I was scared. Then I knew...

"Dominick, I need to speak to you." I told and grabbed him, I showed Liv I'm going with Dominick in the room by her office where we kept the suspects. "Amanda, what is going on?" Dominick asked and I grabbed him and close the door.

Liv Pov

I saw Amanda grabbing Dominick, all in a hurry but, she was worried. She rushed in the irrigation room and I watched her closed the door.

"Dominick!" Echoes trough the room, the speaker was on we all turned to the room, seeing Amanda and Dominick, I quickly rushed to put it off but, the next sentence came unexpected for everyone on this side of the room even for me.

"I'm late I don't know if it's yours or theirs, I'm scared..."

I turned it off but, I was too late. We all were speechless.

"I think we weren't supposed to hear that." Elliot told suddenly and everyone nodded. I felt so bad, I couldn't reach it in time.

I saw Amanda and Dominick speaking, they couldn't see me, she was scared, Dominick embraced her. I sigh at this.

Amanda Pov

"I'm late I don't know if it's yours or theirs, I'm scared.." I shouted worriedly.

"Amanda, are you sure?" He asked me. "We tried before Queens." He told and I nodded

"I don't know, I have symptoms like with Jesse and Billie. I'm late, and we haven't had any intercourse after we left for Queens, it was two weeks ago. I started a few days ago with symptoms." I cried as Dominick held me.

"I want your baby, not theirs, I can't hurt the baby. Liv is so happy and so is Noah, even Jesse and Billie was unplanned but, I want with you." I cried onto his chest, he held me tide.

"Amanda, I will love this child no matter who the father is, Jesse and Billie isn't even mine but, their my life." He told and I cried more holding onto him, he kissed my forehead and held me tide.

"I'm scared." I cried and he held me stroking my back.

He pulled me to look at him in the eyes, I felt so cheated looking at him. "Amanda, I love you and nothing is going to change that." He told and I cried holding onto him we held each for a while.

Liv Pov

Everyone was speechless, nobody said anything after that. I kept looking at the window seeing Amanda and Dominick.

We saw the door open and everyone looking at them, Amanda was crying silently. I couldn't help but, embraced her with an hug. I felt her trembling, I looked at Dominick, he was confused, he looked around the room and saw everyone looking at them.

"What is going on?" Dominick asked as Amanda stopped and turned to me.

"Amanda, the speaker was on. I turned it off but, we heard you are late and Dominick..." I tried to say but, Amanda embraced me immediately. I held her tide.

"It's okay." I told her, she was breaking in my arms. I saw everyone stood up and embraced us with Dominick.

"What ever happens, we are here for you and Dominick." Fin told and everyone nodded. Dominick smiled gently, Amanda was still broken onto my shoulders.

....