Please Read and Know that I'm Sorry and I've Learned from my Mistakes

How do I say this?

Just saying if you try and attack this person, I will walk over to your house and have a smack down! Note that i will win no matter what ^^

Okay so I will explain what mistakes I made and what this comment has made me realize somethings

Yes I will be honest that I have whitewashed the countryhumans in the past and made them act like children but here's the problem. I wasn't a grown adult when I wrote that book! I was what? 14-15 years of age! I didn't know better and made them act that way and possibly hella stereotypical too and i have moved on from the mistake I made in the past!

Also if you don't believe that I'm a straight ally then lemme tell you something. I watch minecraft streamers that are wayyy gayer and if I was not an ally, why would I even watch them? I should have stopped and trash talked about them right? No. wanna know why? cause I'm a muslim and allah says to love everyone and everything cause in the end they are people.

Speaking of being a muslim, I shouldn't be an ally cause muslims can't write heavy gay shipping books much less interact with people but hey I possibly broke the law by exactly interacting with people who are part of the community cause they are my friends and I don't care whatever they are. They could be nonbinary, trans, gay, anything! I care about them. My account is a safespace for them! I've been in this app for four years and I have met more people who are part of the lgbt+ community than any straight people and I don't care cause they are people in the end and I have no right to hate on anyone as well which made me into an straight ally as people say I'm one!

I have no excuse for the whitewashing but please remember that i was a kid and was stupid too! I shouldn't have done smth like that but I have changed. People can change and make amends. If you bring up peoples old mistakes, they won't be able to change themselves. I have changed and learned from my mistakes here.

Also me using a gay character to write my fic... Not sure what made you target me of all people but I'm one of those people that write langa with a female character knowing full well he is gay. Also yes I could have picked Reki who is Bisexual but I simp for Langa and chose him. Also note that I'm not the only one that wrote Langa with a female reader/oc and many people on tumblr and wattpad wrote him with that gender and neither of them are homophobic. Just cause a person wrote a character with a female oc doesn't make a person homophobic. Also please I'm not hating on you but people have different religions that stop them from writing gay stories.

I have written minor gay characters in other fics just so you know.

Overall I want to apologize to anyone I offended in the past by whitewashing the CH characters! I don't really forgive myself for it but I have learned from my mistakes. Nobody is perfect and I know that very well. But it doesn't mean they can;t change. I'm a grown adult now aren't I? I learned from my mistakes and moved on.

Again... I'm really sorry and I hope we can be friends. ^^;;

Tags: Kasturi391 Ice-cream_mess123 IhateOnions- opelisyudii Ananya_chakraborty Yazmin_Luvs_Chai zanoofreakinhigh oof101oof That_Lazy_Afton xXClassic_RuXx Toxic-Toaster