chapter 8

Kinn pov:

    When I entered the minor mansion with my guard. Many japanese mafia guards were attacking our guards. We shot everyone but I move to uncle gun office. Vegas shot that japanese mafia head Infront me. I noted that uncle gun lifeless body. I go to Vegas. I don't how to console him he lost his father. Actually both mansion were stand opposite through  out our life. But inorder to protect our place in bangkok we agree to support each other to defeat that japanese mafia.

     I arrange funeral for Khun gun. Vegas console macua. But I know he also want someone shoulder to cry. I kneel down beside him he sees me.  I hug him tightly after sometime he hug me tightly and started to cry.

     My pa call me and Vegas to his room. He give minor family ring and authority to Vegas. I ask Vegas and macua to stay here for sometime. My elder brother takhun do many crazy things to make macua happy. I always see my elder brother always shows angry towards macua but now he feels sorry for macua.

Vegas pov:

         After 1 week, I started to concentrate on my work. Nop enter my office he was sweating and taking his breadth. I ask him what happen? He says Khun Vegas,Pete come back to major mansion. My whole world was stop for sec I ask him again he says that Pete was back. I head to major mansion.

Flashback of Kinn pov:

     I was in my office. I don't contact Pete for one week how about I call him now? I was about to take my phone someone knock my office i ask to come in. Arm entered the room with porsche beside him i ask arm what he wants? He inform me once before the japanese mafia head to attack us they trace your's and Khun Vegas phone before. They traced out your call conversation also Khun kinn. So, only they move that much fast Arm Yes Khun kinn, from our information they decided to attack us after 2 weeks but they attack without any alert to defeat us. But no problem now Khun kinn, I will solved the problem now so you can use your mobile now.

      Porsche then ask Arm if kinn phone get hacked means how about his new number history. Then Arm says that also will hacked by them. I ask arm to leave but Porsche stopped him he ask arm to give his phone. Arm give the phone to him and left.

             Kinn I think we should know about Pete condition if he safe or not. Yes, Porsche I am also afraid about that. If they hear our conversation with me then it will be clear that Pete is carrying theeeanpakyul heir. Then I get the phone from Porsche and dail Pete number but Porsche stopped me. He ask me to call Ren bcoz he afraid what if they hack Pete number also.

        I called Ren he answer my call. I ask him where is he? He says i am in home with Pete. I ask is Pete ok he says yeah why? Ren listen carefully you and Pete have to take next flight to Bangkok. Come to major mansion once you land. Ren asked me what happened but only thing I said is Pete life is in risk so come quickly here this place is safe for him. He also agree with me.

Pete pov:

       We were watching tv in my house. Ren phone ring he says it's a new number he excuse him and move to his room to take a call.But suddenly Ren come to me and ask me to pack my things. I ask him what happened? I don't know kinn ask us to come to major mansion. But Ren we can't but he cut me and say kinn inform that your life is in danger so I don't want to risk your life. So come on get ready.

      We get the next flight and reach the Bangkok in another 1 1/2 hour. When we exit from airport I see arm and pol were waiting for me. We reach the major mansion. Khun no come hug me tightly cry on my shoulder and why did you leave me?  Then Khun kinn and Porsche come to me hug me. After sometime Khun kinn order me and Ren to come to his office. Khun kinn why did you ask me to come here how can you say my life is in risk? Khun kinn then says everything to me. I feel sad for Khun Vegas and Khun macua even though I hate Khun Vegas but he lost
his pa I feel sorry for him. But still I don't get galarity. I ask Khun kinn but why did you ask me to come?

Kinn:  Pete they trace my phone calls by hacking my phone. If they hear my whole conversation of my phone history. Then they definitely get to know about your pregnancy. Pete plus you carrying theeeanpakyul heir. They defeated by khun Vegas if they want to take revenge they definitely try to kill you first.

Pete: Khun kinn did you say regarding my pregnancy to Khun Vegas?

Kinn:  No Pete I didn't. Your the one have the right to  say that truth to vegas. You stay with us here. Ren you can also stay here if you wish.

Ren:  No, Khun kinn I will stay in my house itself. Pete take care of you and also my nephew ok. How about you come with me till the pool area.

Pete: I excuse myself from Khun kinn. Ren say many advice to care of me. I finally say yes sir. He then pinch my cheeks.

Vegas:  my heart beat fastly. I don't know how to face Pete?  But I want to see Pete faces,I want to apologies to him.

           While I am heading to kinn office I see Pete. He talked with the person who I see last time see with Pete. From the long distance I can see he is giving advice to him. Finally, he pinches Pete cheeks and left. Why he always touching my Pete? Oh Vegas what are you saying my Pete. Your here to apologies to him control yourself. I go and stand behind Pete and call him.

Pete: After Ren exit. Someone call my name I know whose that person. I slowly turn to face him.

Author pov:

    Vegas run to Pete he about to touch him but he afraid to touch him. He remembers the incident that take place when he touched him. Vegas then says Pete what I did to you is really very big mistake believe me Pete. I lost my mind that time Pete I punished you for the mistake which you didn't do. I should listen to your words Pete I am sorry Pete sorry..... He keep on saying with tears in his eyes. Pete was stunned by his words. Khun Vegas is apologizing to me and also he is crying for his mistake. I don't know what to do or say?

Pete: Khun Vegas I can't forgive you for what you have done for me. But I try to face the truth and move on from this. Hereafter you don't want to apologies to me Khun Vegas.

Vegas: Pete called me, he says he don't forgive me for what I have done to him. Then he says he try to move on. He say I don't want to apologies to him hereafter. That all, what he want to say to me. It's a end between us. No, I want Pete beside me through out my life yes I started to loved him. I try my best to build good relationship between us. Wait for me Pete.

From that day onwards, I go to major family mansion daily. I don't even miss any chance to talk with Pete. But I see that Pete is not guarding the mansion he always stay in his room. He come out to have his lunch and some time he spend time in the pool area.

Pete: Khun kinn informs me that he closed my contract. He ask me to stay here as his little brother. I cry in his embrace and say thank you to him. But he says it's Porsche idea. Then I hug Porsche. Porsche says Pete your my friend, you know you have to take rest. Whatever you want you can say that to me.

     Nowadays, whenever Khun Vegas come to major mansion he always try to talk to me. But I simply reply to his questions went from there. Why he is doing like this?

        I feel dizzy and sick. I vomitted continuously from the morning. Khun kinn ask Dr.Top to check me. I am staying in my bed. Dr.Top check me and says as usual don't worry. Due to climate change and by your mood wings you get sick. He prescribed medicine for me and left. Porsche come to me and say you sleep I will come with medicine.

         It's been half an hour but Porsche didn't come yet. I want to use bathroom but I am also feeling dizzy. I afraid to fall but I don't have any chance so I slowly get up from my bed. My eye visions are blur , I take my step forward slowly but I lost my balance but someone catch me by his strong arms. I looked at him I was shocked Khun Vegas?