Me Vs Zack-Tickle Competition

Both I and Zack were topless and secured tightly to tables in the corners of the room and Bradley was my tickler and Damian was Zack's which made it feel easier to win as Damian goes torturously hard whereas Bradley doesn't as much, don't get me wrong he still can tickle but it isn't as hard as Damian can go.

"The two spots I'm picking are the armpits and the sides with the squealing spot that I'm choosing is your navel," said Damian to Zack as fear filled his face at the thought of Damian being a metre away from his bellybutton never mind tickling it.

"My two spots I'm choosing your belly and armpits, I'm also choosing your bellybutton as the squealing spot," said Bradley to me and I now had feared but the good thing is I'm not as ticklish as Zack especially in my bellybutton as he can't stand anyone just touching it whereas I can't stand it being tickled I can survive if someone touches it.

The tickling began and Damian went for Zack's armpits scribbling his hands deep inside Zack began laughing immediately

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Bradley went for my belly and used his fingers to spider tickle my belly and I was laughing after 5 seconds

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

It had been 5 minutes, and both me and Zack had endured armpit tickling with Zack enduring some side tickling and I endured belly tickling but our navels hadn't been tickled yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Laughed Zack as Damian was rapidly squeezing his sides

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I laughed as Bradley was tickling my armpits.

But then something happened to make Zack scream with laughter and it took me a few seconds to realise what was making my brother laugh like that, Damian had started tickling his bellybutton by just touching it while that was happening Bradley had moved from my armpits back to my belly hardly rubbing circles with his 4 fingers and I was laughing hysterically as my belly was tickled but Zack was still getting his bellybutton tickled but this time Damian was swirling his finger inside his navel which made it worse for Zack and easier for me to win, that was until Bradley started tickling my bellybutton and I started to laugh hysterically

NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Unfortunately, both Damian and Bradley saw an opportunity and decided to focus on both mine and Zack's bellybutton but this time they introduced a feather to i
our bellybuttons and this time I was the one laughing harder as cos of the lightness of the feather Zack didn't feel much of it but he was still laughing just not as hard as me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

This went on for 10 minutes and no one quit which forced Damian and Bradley to use electric toothbrushes with round brush heads and they put them in our navels and I started laughing but Zack was laughing hysterically as our navels were tickled

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I was struggling at this point to not submit as my bellybutton was not going to take much longer but then

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I Quit I Quit I Quit I Quit I Quit I Quit I Quit I Quit I Quit I QUIT!!!

Both of us were released and now I couldn't get tickled for a whole month.