Chapter 84.

Jasleena

At moms house everyone was there. Everyone who lived there, Paola, Tia, and Tio. I was holding on to Lukas hand and he felt me tense seeing everyone. I just wanted to relax just for a few with no one on top of me. Especially that I knew they'll ask me how I was feeling and if I was ok. I didn't want to think about Jacob. I didn't want to know if he did get arrested or not. I didn't want to know how bad Luka beat him up. I didn't want to know anything that had to do with him. Luka definitely noticed the change in me. "Can everyone just give her some space? It's been a day and she can't stress." He didn't wait for anyone to speak at all; he guided me to the bedroom. "Just grab something comfortable to wear after a shower and I'll be back for you." He left the room. I got up and headed to my bag. I grabbed underwear then picked a tank top and leggings. Those had become my go to because a belly like the one I was growing made a lot of things stop fitting.

A few minutes later he came back in and came in my direction. "Come on love." He grabbed my hand and helped me to the bathroom. "Luka I'm ok to walk." He chuckled but didn't say a word. In the bathroom he literally catered to me. He undressed me piece by piece. He set the water in the shower. He helped me in, but didn't get in himself. He washed my body and my hair. He gently took care of me and it wasn't like he was told to. He did it because he wanted to. 'Oh Luka, you continue to do things to make me love you even more.' I thought to myself. "I'm in love with you Lukas." He didn't stop drying me, he didn't hesitate, he didn't do anything differently. I didn't say anything else. So it was quiet as he continued to dry my body up. When he finally finished and was face to face with me, he brought his face to mine and gave me a small peck. But he didn't back away. We were lip to lips but not pressed together in a kiss. They were lightly touching. "And I have been in love with you from day one." He said against my lips. It gave me such a sensation that my entire body tingled. I kissed him and kissed him passionately. We made love.