Level 0 Backrooms

It was the middle of the night and I was sleeping peacefully until it suddenly feels like I am falling into my bed and after a few seconds, I then feel like I am on the floor. The impact wakes me up from my sleep only to see that I am no longer in my room or even in my house.

Jordan: What, what is going on?

I get up from the floor and look around. It looked like an office building filled with nothing but yellow lights, yellow carpet and even yellow wallpaper.

Jordan: No....No it can't be (fast breathing)

I felt like I was going to have a panic attack but I had never felt so afraid in my life.

Jordan:The world? What is this place where am I? WHERE AM I?! WHERE AM I?!

I then look up and try to jump to the ceiling to see if I could maybe go through the ceiling and back into my bed but I could not reach the ceiling at all.

Jordan: NO NO NO NO NOOOOO!! I CAN'T BE HERE, I HAVE TO GET BACK TO MY HOUSE! MY FAMILY WILL BE WORRIED!

I then go to one of the walls and lay my back on it. slumping down to calm myself.

Jordan: If I don't get out of here, what will my family think. They will be worried about me.

I put my head up and look forward.

Jordan: I'm not going to just stay here and wallow in the mud just because I'm stuck here.

I stand up and leave the room I fell into but not before grabbing my phone and laptop which I was surprised to see fell in here with me.

Jordan: At least I have something to use but what am I going to do now.

I then find a key of some kind and pick it up.

Jordan: Hey, when did this get here. Oh well, at least I can mark where I have been so that way maybe I will find a way back to this spot and get back home.

I turn on my phone and film some of the time I am walking around. I then see an arrow on the wall pointing left.

Jordan: Have other people been here?

I go left only to see a dark area.

Jordan: Oh boy, I don't like the dark...but if I want to get out of here, I need to press on.

I hit stop recording on my phone to turn on the flashlight setting and walk into the dark area. As I am walking in the dark.

Jordan: I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

I look to my right only to see something looking back at me. The glow of white eyes and crazy smile. I felt a chill on my spine. Something screaming at me to run for my life.

 Something screaming at me to run for my life

Jordan: *Gasp*