Other levels and Entities

As I was relaxing in the old, abandoned M.E.G. base, thinking about what I had just watched on the tapes, I had learned there were a lot of entities that existed in this level alone and most of them were very dangerous. The last thing I saw on the tape really made me feel disturbed.

Jordan: These "Partygoers" are very intelligent enough to send a message into the tape, at least I had recorded all the tapes, they are very important to helping me survive until I can get out.

I had also noticed there were a lot of old computers and metal frames laying around, as well as a book of documents about other levels and the entrances and exits in those levels, which I could use to my advantage.

Jordan: I have an idea. I could build something that could help me get to other levels while looking for food.

It felt like it was taking forever but I had finally managed to build what I was intending to build, it looked like a metal door frame with a switch on the side but when I turned it on, nothing happened.

Jordan: Really? I thought it would work but then again, I actually was expecting this to happen so when, at first, you don't succeed, try again.

I decided to use an old camera I found in the base and grab the frame I made, it was the exact design of a door frame. I opened the door to the outside of the base and turned on the camera so I could film my journey. Across from the base door, I see what looks to be a section of the floor that is higher than the floor I was standing on. I decide to place the door frame I built onto the area and that was when something interesting happened.

I had created a door that uses the energy of the whole level which allows entities or people to enter this level as well or, at least a section of level 0, as well as the amount of CO2 in the level (But I did not know that until I had found docume...

I had created a door that uses the energy of the whole level which allows entities or people to enter this level as well or, at least a section of level 0, as well as the amount of CO2 in the level (But I did not know that until I had found documents about other levels in the Backrooms) to power the door and get into another level. As I was going to enter, I noticed something to my right on the floor,

Jordan: What is this? I never noticed this before.

Jordan: It looks to be another entity. I've never seen an entity like this before.

I decided to pick up the photo and go back to the room I started in only this time, I had looked around when I had entered the darkened area and looked to see if I would find the Smiler from earlier, however, I did not find it at all.