Chapter 2: Getting to Know Flug and A New Home

After giving flug his new "mask", Black Hat immediately calls himself his new boss.

Flug: (confused) what? What do you mean by that?

Black Hat: just look at you, do you think someone is going to hire you? I can offer you a job.

Flug: That's a good point, so do I have to sign a contract to you or something?

Black Hat created a contract in his hand and also a pen for Flug to sign. Flug took the pen and signed the contract, the contract then dissappears into a green fire.

Flug: If you don't mind me asking sir, what is the pay?

Black Hat: For now is that I don't kill you now is good pay, don't you think so?

That scared Flug a bit, but when he was going to speak he saw a monster peeking out from behind Black Hat.

Flug: WHAT IS THAT THING?!

Black Hat: He is a servant of mine (surprising him), don't be surprised, you are seeing the devil's assassin and the one who extinguished all of the demons in the underworld.

Flug: underworld? Heh, that seems hard to believe.

Black Hat: You don't know how much I hate scientific confidence, (looking at a spider) heh, I'll show you, do you see that spider? (Flug nods) well look at it now. (Black Hat snapping his fingers)

The second Black Hat snapped his fingers the spider begin to rapidly grow in size it's skin begin to rot a little turning it undead  and it's head begin to form into somewhat of a women with fangs and long black hair.

Black Hat: are you convinced now?

Flug: (scared) yes...yes, cool boss (putting up a military pose), when do I start?

Black Hat: You come with me, (talking to the spider) follow us closely, but make sure people don't see you, understood (She nods and hides among the trees) Okay, come on.

Flug escorted his new boss to his car

Black hat: you two are in the back (talking to flug and the mutant)