Chapter 21: The Path of Being Evil

After the deal between Black Hat and Charlie has been made. Black Hat still has a big grin on his face.

Black Hat: How wonderful, my dear. Now run along to your girlfriend at your dad's place. I have something to do in the meantime.

Black Hat said as he teleported Charlie right into Lucifer's place.

Bill: Well, that happened, although i still can't believe how we managed to pull that off without using any mind tricks.

Black Hat: You also did a great job too Bill. On behalf of you helping me convince her.

Bill: Oh please, not my first time turning someone into the dark side.

Black Hat: You know i should really look at how much progress my territory has been developing these last couple of days.

Bill: Oooooohhh!!! Are you conducting some kind of demonic experimentation on sinner corpses there, cause that sounds like fun.

Black Hat: You know me so well, Bill.

Bill: I know.

Black Hat then teleported Bill and himself on the part of hell that used to be a large plot of land owned by the Vee's for their employees and now it has been turned into a giant hat shaped building just like the hat manor only much bigger. Bill looked up, and he saw that there is a giant gate with very heavy weaponries, and past it there is special force field that makes his part of the area invisible from the outside. and protects the place from both sinners and angels he presumes he then noticed that the placed is filled with diffrent kinds of demonic beast that are being controled by the elemental hatbots and that's not all because he also sees demonic hat ships that seems to be carrying weapons and the heavy hitting kinds as well.

Bill: Well, this place is a sight for sore eyes.

Black Hat: This is the place where I do monstrous experiments to create artificial demons and living weaponry.

Bill: HAHA That's pretty Cool Black Hat, So what kind of demons that you have made?

Black Hat: They're ranging from imps, hellhounds, deep sea demons, lone sharks, succubuses, and even overlords.

Bill: How interesting tell me more.

Black Hat: I knew you would be interested.

Black Hat and Bill walked into the hat shapped building, and Bill saw that the inside was massive.

Black Hat: (taking a deep breath before exhaling it) The smell of profit flowing in will never get old.

Black Hat then teleported Bill and himself to a giant laboratory where hatbots and monsters are busy at work. Soon, Bill also saw that there was a mountain of exorcist corpeses.

Black Hat: Fascinating isn't it.

Bill: Well, it's definitely something all right, but it's not like I'm surprised by this or anything.

Black Hat: Of course you won't be, but if I show this to any sinner, they would be shocked beyond belief because no sinner or overlord has the power to kill an exorcist as far as I know.

Bill: No surprises there.

Black Hat: I've never told anyone the full story but, In my universe, heaven brought down their entire army to try and stop me excorcist, judgement angels, and even agents if god, but just like what happened in hell, it became a bloody massacre.

Bill: Did you also kill the man above as well?

Black Hat: Funny thing about that is that there is no such thing as god in my universe because high ranking angels called seraphims ruled the place and on top of that there are the elders of heaven who is responsible for the creation of live and knocking down seraphims that cause problems, but we came to an agreement that both sides are needed to keep the balance and since I killed everything in hell and the elders that survived my onslaught decided it's okay for me to take the devil's place also the amount of angelic power that I have absorbed makes me immune to all types of holy magic and weaponries not only that I can use very powerful holy magic if I want to.