STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - JACKIE'S HOUSE

"Get on with it, Captain," Zelena said. "That squid ink's going to wear off soon."

"Killian, please. What are you doing?" Jackie asked.

"You took my memories, Sparrow," Hook told her. "You tried to stop me from knowing the truth. And now I'm going to return the favor."

Zelena laughed. "By the look on your face, it would appear someone needs restraining." She put the magic blocking cuff on Jackie. "There. No more magic for you. Now, I assume, given my helpfulness, you'll allow me to go about my business undeterred."

"As long as you don't get in my way, I won't get in yours."

"Ah. I like this new you. Tell me, how does it feel to be a Dark One?"

"It feels like I've been reborn."

CAMELOT - THREE WEEKS AGO - DARK ONE VAULT

Hook screamed.

The Darkness made Hook relive his worst memories. On Jolly Roger, watching Milah's heart being crushed. "Milah!" Hook cried. Rumplestiltskin cutting off Hook's hand. "You're no less a coward."

"I want you to suffer," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Mr. Gold, taking Hook's heart while he was bound to the gate of the mansion, unable to save Jackie, who unwittingly may get sucked into the sorcerer's hat.

"Just do it." Mr. Gold, beginning to crush Hook's heart in order to use the sorcerer's hat.

"I promised you we'd have some fun first."

Jackie, choosing to sacrifice herself to the Darkness in order to save Regina and Emma. "Jackie, please!"

Hook emerged from the vault.

"Hi," the darkness greeted.

"Bloody Crocodile," Hook muttered.

"Not exactly, but I understand the confusion." Hook yelled as he lunged at the darkness. "That's not gonna work. I'm not out here. I'm in there. I am your guide... the voice in your head."

"Save your speech. I know who you are. All the Dark Ones in my head. But it doesn't matter I won't listen to you."

"What if I told you that together, I could get you the one thing you've wanted for hundreds of years? Your revenge. He giggled. "That's right. I saw what you saw, dearie. I saw your pain. And I can ease it. Stick with me and you will finally do what you never could before."

"And what's that?"

"Why, kill me, of course."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - JACKIE'S HOUSE

"Jackie!" Regina and Emma called.

"I'll check the basement," David said.

"I'll get the upstairs," Regina said.

Emma nodded. "I will too."

"Jackie! Jackie!" Mary Margaret and Matthew yelled, seeing Jackie lying down on the couch with the magic-blocking cuff on. "Jackie. Hey. What happened?"

"You turned Hook into a Dark One?" Regina asked.

"It was the only way to save him," Jackie replied.

"And you didn't think of the consequences to everyone else?"

"I couldn't just let him die. You can understand that."