Noah and Nolan Lynn

Series: Harry Potter
Houses:
Nolan: Ravenclaw
Noah: Hufflepuff

   Noah was born to a muggle mother and a father who didn't even know he was a wizard in the first place. His mother hated Noah, hated his everything. She was abusive and manipulative, spending their money on material things rather than things to sustain them like food or clothing for her baby.
   So, Noah's father began to look elsewhere for love. He met a lovely woman whom he fell in love with, she didn't have the most money in the world but she made due. Noah's father had also gotten this new woman pregnant before Noah was born and had another son who they named Nolan.
   When Noah was 6 and Nolan was 9, their father joined the two families. Noah and his father moved in with this new woman and her son.
   When Nolan turned 11, he got his Hogwarts letter and the family was sent into turmoil. They couldn't pay for the school, hell they didn't even own wizard currency. They moved to a wizard town to try and earn money for Nolan to go to school.
   Noah saw his happy family in such distress and went to every wizard's shop near them and begged for a job. Almost turned him away since he was only 8 years old. But a kind owner of a clothing shop allowed him with his parents permission. Noah would help sew the clothing until he was older.
   Sadly, he also got his letter at 11. But his parents wouldn't allow him to go because it would just cost too much. They were barely affording Nolan's schooling and sending another one to school would tip them into poverty. So, he continues to work at the clothing shop. Now, he's 15 and learning what he can by borrowing Nolan's books. As well as spending his allowance on a wand.

[So, the main character here is Noah]

Name: Noah LynnBlood Status: HalfbloodParents: Greggory Lynn + Alysson KirtonAge: 15/16Gender: Male [He/Him]Sexuality: QueerHeight: 5'5Year: He's supposed to be in year 5Personality: Noah is quiet

Name: Noah Lynn
Blood Status: Halfblood
Parents: Greggory Lynn + Alysson Kirton
Age: 15/16
Gender: Male [He/Him]
Sexuality: Queer
Height: 5'5
Year: He's supposed to be in year 5
Personality: Noah is quiet. He's definitely a people pleaser and a broken soul. He's truly upset that he's not able to go to school, but he won't say anything.
House: Hufflepuff
Wand:

Patronus: Fawn~~~~Name: Nolan LynnBlood Status: HalfbloodParents: Greggory Lynn + Alanna HansonAge: 18Gender: Male [He/Him]Sexuality: StraightHeight: 5'11Year: 6Personality: Nolan is cold and usually deadpan, but he's cunning and smart

Patronus: Fawn
~
~~
~
Name: Nolan Lynn
Blood Status: Halfblood
Parents: Greggory Lynn + Alanna Hanson
Age: 18
Gender: Male [He/Him]
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'11
Year: 6
Personality: Nolan is cold and usually deadpan, but he's cunning and smart. He doesn't really like having such a needy brother, nor does he like having to share such a special experience with him.
House: Slytherin
Wand:

House: Slytherin Wand:

Patronus: Falcon