Ayat's Life Intro

.
.
.
.

Ayat who is living her life hardly but people see her as if she is living her life to the fullest...like she has no worries...no problems in her life...but in reality she has Soo many problems...she has a habit of getting bored really easily like getting bored of a thing very fast...she needs new things in her life & loves to try new things...
.
.
.
After doing BSc she is doing nothing from the Past Three years except an Online Work. Helping his Brother in his work & getting little money...
She has dreams but she gets upset very easily when nothing goes her plan...she has a Degree but what she can do out of a 2 Years Graduate Degree. So she is just an Online Worker who is doing this work as a Hobby....

            The Only Problem in her life is Money...the only thing absent in her Life...which has caused & still causing lots of problems...but now there is another problem in her life...that 2 years graduate degree ... She always wanted to apply abroad. Her favorite country South Korea....well don't think that she wants to go there to find her Oppa 😂😂😂...

She loves Korean Culture & language...
which made her think of it as a country she should visit, Enjoy & study too ....she loves to watch Kdramas which are her only escape from this Cruel world not for the whole life time but for some hours ....
but again that 14 years of education won't let her go there plus her money problem...