Four

AN/: Here's chapter 4. I am trying to just distract myself now. This chapter will be longer than the previous ones, but I will keep it short and simple.

Also, I am working on a proper cover for this, so that way it will not be the lame text only.

*~*

Today was a lazy day. Nothing was in store for Mordecai. All he wanted to do-

No.

All he was going to do was lay in bed all day and relax. Not a care in the world, with nothing to worry about.

Twilight was having completely opposite day. She was doing a double at her waitress job and would not get out until much later. He had offered her to come over afterwards, but still was not sure if she would arrive. It had been about a week since she dumped that emo boyfriend of hers.

Mordecai didn't feel guilty about it. It wasn't like they did anything. Well, anything too crazy, that is. He wasn't sure what all she told Shadow, or what all he knew. But it'd be a lie if she told him they didn't steal a few kisses from one another.

He did feel guilty for something else, though.

Benson.

He attempted to break up with him, it wasn't like he didn't try. It wasn't like he was purposely leading him on. He was going to break up with him. Honest. But he chickened out. Mordecai never considered himself as very confrontational, he considered just ghosting Benson instead of talking to him in person. Now, he wished he did just ghost him. That's what he gets for trying to be a mature adult about it. He bought himself with another month to come up with a game plan. What's the game plan? Ghosting him.

Mordecai had no intention of meeting Benson in one month. He had no intention of ever seeing him again. He was just waiting for the perfect moment to block him on every social platform imaginable and spending the rest of his days with Twilight Sparkle. He hadn't spoken to Twilight about it yet, but he was thinking about moving in with her.

It was the perfect plan. Move in with Twilight, then block Benson on everything. He wouldn't be able to just show up to his home unannounced when he inevitably figures out Mordecai had freezed him out of his life. It was almost too perfect.

Mordecai readjusted himself in his bed and began flipping through channels.

Suddenly, he heard a feint banging sound. Mordecai scoffed and rolled his eyes. Must be his upstairs neighbors fighting again. They got into frequent arguments, and it wasn't uncommon for Mordecai to hear the occasional sound of glass shattering.

"Another reason to move out of this junk pile..." he mumbled to himself as he continued to mindlessly change channels.

The banging grew louder and louder. Mordecai turned the volume up, drowning out the sounds of his neighbors never ending arguments.

Suddenly he heard a loud crash coming from his living room.

Mordecai leapt out of his bed and rushed towards his bedroom door before tearing it open. As soon as he stepped out, he was met with the sight of Benson standing in his doorway-or, what was left of one, at least.

"Benson! What the hell?!"

"Oh, hey Mordecai. How are you?"

"Dude, Benson, what are you doing? You broke into my apartment!"

"I wanted to talk."

"So, you broke in?"

"Uh...yea? How else was I supposed to get in? You've been ignoring me."