Prolouge

In Wallachia, 1455 Across a field are skeletons set on pikes. Bats fly across the bodies, but a knife pierces through one of them, wielded by a woman standing before a rather imposing castle. She inhales sharply as she knocks on the doors.

 As the doors slowly open, she enters, and an opulent hallway greets her but the door close behind her until she meets the master of the castle.

Then upon entering the castle, she introduces herself to him.

"Lisa: my name is Lisa. I am from the village of Lupu. I want to be a doctor"

She is then greeted by its master Vlad Dracula Tepe.

" Dracula: You bang on my front door because you want to daub chicken blood on peasants.''

"Lisa: Don't mistake me for a witch. Everyone out there already does that. I believe in science, but... I need to know more. I've exhausted my other options, and all the stories say the man who lives here has secret knowledge.''

She looks around until Dracula appears behind her from the shadow.

"Dracula: I am Vlad Dracula Tepes, and I do not get many visitors. What have you to trade for my knowledge, Lisa from lupus?

Lisa walks forward then turn around and looks at Dracula.

"Lisa: Perhaps I Could help you relearn some manners. I've Crossed the threshold of your home and you haven't offered me a drink or even take my coat.

In the shadow, a little girl giggles while Dracula gives his daughter who in the shadow gives her a playful glare before looking back at Lisa

" Dracula: What if I took a drink from you? Or have you loaded yourself with silver, crosses, and Garlic in superstitious fear?

"Lisa: I might have eaten roasted garlic earlier. Was that rude? I-It was all I have left. I'm not interested in superstition, or Being some muttering wise woman cheating people with boiled nettles and entrails. I want to heal people. I want to learn will you help me?"

"Dracula: "You are different from most humans  that we have met in recent times."

"Lisa: "Maybe I can teach you to like people again, or at least tolerate them, or stop putting them on sticks."

Dracula chuckled then started to walk away from Lisa then look towards his daughter in the shadow

"Dracula: we gave that up a long time ago. where is Lupu village"

Lisa started to catch up to him while Dracula keep walking towards somewhere in the castle.

"Lisa: You don't travel much, do you and what do you mean we?''

"Dracula: we can travel. This entire structure is a traveling machine and Come out my dear''

Soon a little girl appear next to her father when Lisa gasp saw a beautiful child next to her father.

"Lisa: But, you don't. Do you? Maybe you should. The world is changing. Travel, as people do. You might like it. Who is this sweet girl''

"Dracula: This is my daughter Valeria a vampire like me"

 Dracula and his daughter admit that they don't have much faith in humanity, though they confess she is not like most of the humans he has encountered.

"Dracula: we've known you two minutes, and you offer us to walk the earth like an ordinary peasant while I give you the knowledge of immortals the true science.

Dracula was surprised to laugh, Vlad motions her into his laboratory along with his daughter.

"Lisa: Ooh. They won't be peasants anymore if you teach them. They won't live such short, scared lives if they have real medicine.  They won't be superstitious if they learn how the world works.''

''Dracula: {Chuckling} Why should we do that?''

"Lisa: To make the world better. Start with me, and I'll start with you both."

Dracula and Valeria look at her and then smile a bit before bowing toward her.

"Dracula: "We think we might like you.''

Dracula and his daughter follow her towards all the Science stuff that Lisa can use to heal sick people.