chapter 4 ( liskook 💛) part 3

After lisa finished showering she came out of the bathroom with just towel rapped around her body and there she saw jungkook staring at her and she was looking at him with a shocking face .

" yaaaa why didn't you tell me that you were here in the room " she screamed.

" I didn't knew that " he said defending himself

" whatever now get out I need to change "

" why would I it's my room" Jungkook said

" then weher should I change. In front of you or what " lisa said annoyingly.

He smirked and said" mabay you should baby "

She pushed him and said " yaaaaa don't make me angry "

Jungkook finds it cute the way she get angry.

Even though he said to jennie he doesn't like her but it was true what jennie said it was first sight love. He fell in love with her since he meet her.

After a little fight jungkook went outside and waited for lisa to change then after she finished he went back to the room .

5 months later ( you know I am lazy to write what happened in between so ya . I am very lazy)

It's been 5 months since lisa started to live with jungkook and her father is now fine all thanks to jungkook .jennie became her first friend mean she became her first ever friend in her life. Lisa's father know that jungkook helped him and he knows that lisa is living with jungkook he wants that jungkook and lisa get married because he knows his daughter kinda likes jungkook and sometimes feels jaeulos to see jungkook with other girls.
And as we know jungkook already loves lisa since first day they met so yay now we just have to wait for them to confess their love to each other.

Today is Lisa's birthday so she went outside with jungkook to shopping. They were shopping normally and then Lisa's eyes went to those girls who were looking at jungkook from outside the store.so she got jaeulos so she held jungkook's arm and jungkook was shocked by this action of her as he never saw this side of lisa .
And he looked outside the mall saw the girls were looking at him so he got to know that she was jaeulos as he giggles and whispered to lisa" are you getting jaeulos " " no no I mean why would I be " " don't lie" . I already know that you like me " " what how did you find out " " your father " he simply answered.

Now he already knew that do had no choice as she asked him" do you also like me " he lean closer to her as same as her height and said" yes " and kissed her . She was also very surprised .she also kissed him back .
And those girls outside the mall said" how lucky wow "

Thanks for reading guys Please vote and sorry for any mistakes Bye L O V E  U  G U Y S .