Special Talent.

We see a young pegasus filly, Rose Bouquet with her dad having fun at a party with some other pony's.

Pony's are either drinking, eating, dancing or talking to each other.

But then some pony's spit out their drinks because somehow some of the drinks started to taste bad.

The pony took a look and found out that some pony thought it would be a good idea to put something into some of the drinks thinking it would make it taste better.

It didn't make the drinks taste better but made it bad

The pony were upset at that some pony.

???: Oh no! I worked so hard on this party!
Now it's going to be ruined.

Rose turns to look at a young pink male filly with pink curly hair mopping.

( Its the Bubble Berry, the male version of Pinkie pie)

Rose then decided comfort the pinke pony and walked over to him.

Rose Bouquet: Hello.

Bubble looks at Rose.

Bubble: Oh hello.

Rose Bouquet: I heard you saying you upset that the party is going to be ruined.

Bubble: Yeah! I worked on this party to make everypony smile but now everyone one is gonna have a frown.

Rose thought for a moment before having an idea.

Rose Bouquet: Wait I have an idea!

Bubble: Ooh what is it?

Rose Bouquet: What if we have pony's make their own drinks!

Bubble: That might work and it's sounds fun!
Oh by the way what's your name?

Rose Bouquet: I'm Rose Bouquet and what's yours?

Bubble: Bubble Berry.
Now let's save this party!

Bubble somehow was able to get things needed for pony's to make their own drinks very quickly and got onto a table and pulled Rose ontop with him.

Bubble: Everypony, we have an idea to make this party fun again.

This catches the pony's attention and Bubble and Rose then shows stuff to make their own drinks.

Rose Bouquet: Making your own drinks!

Pony stayed stilling for a moment deer they all happily rushed and started making their own drinks.

But then a few minutes later Rose saw a pony who seems a bit unsure what to make.

Rose Bouquet: Are you okay?

Pony: Yeah but i don't know what drink I wanna make.

Rose Bouquet: Maybe I can try and make one for you.

Pony: Okay sure.

Rose then grabs some Apple, some honey and some bananas.

Rosethen ask her father to cut up the bananas and the apples Berry then throwing the apple cord away in the bin.

Rose then gets the blender, puts the cut up apples and Bananas into the blender before adding some honey into it.

Rose then puts the lid on and turns on the blender while her father uses his hoof to keep the blender still.

Rose then stops the blender when the banana, apple and Honey became smoothie..

Then Rose carefully poured the smoothie into a cup before giving to the pony.

The pony taste it before started drinking faster then it was empty.

Pony: That was the best smoothie I have ever had!

Rose Bouquet: Really?

Pony: Yeah it's tasted so good, better then any other smoothie I had before in the past.

Then pony's gathered around Rose and ask if she can make them a drink.

Rose of course did, she made different kind of drinks for everypony, some smoothies, some tea, some coffee and e.c.t.

Everypony loved the drinks Rose made.

Bubble: Wow Rose, you are good at making drinks!

Rose Bouquet: Thanks

Suddenly Rose behind began to glow and everyone even Rose looked and then see Rose cutie mark appear.

Turns out her special talent is making good drinks.

Bubble: Your cutie mark!
Your special talent is making amazing drinks!

Soon pony's gathered around Rose again and congratulated her on getting her cutie mark.

She and Bubble then hugged each other and Rose pushed her glasses back up before her father took a picture.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.