He found out!

"Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing"

Avery's POV

How did he find out?

That file is on his table! I think. I sigh frustrated. I decide to change my clothes more into something Gala material. When I find the perfect dress I slip it on. I twirl I look...

Gorgeous!

Plus the make-up is perfect with the dress. Everything is perfect like it used to be back then with Matthew but now it's a total wreck and I don't know how to fix it. I need help badly.

*Outfit*

If you're wondering why I'm getting ready it's because of my parent's marriage anniversary and they invited us and the Williams family

*At Gala*

I take off my coat and set it on my chair. "Avery Smith will give a talk about love! Avery Smith!" I stand up and walk to the stage. I stand in front of the microphone and speak "Hello I'm Avery Smith and I'll be talking about love. Love can happen in many ways like first love or when you play a girl but then fall for her. Love can never be bought but it can be given. My father once said 'Love these days are rare to find. Plus it's the men and women.' That's very true. I once fell in love with Matthew Williams and it was my first love but it only last for 3 years. We broke up but still had feelings." I sob "Love can be found buts it's in everyone even the stubborn and cocky men when they don't even see it." I wipe my tears "The men we women need is a caring, loving, attentional, and funny or cute. The looks don't mean anything. 

When I finish my mother shouts "Sing for us, sweetie!" I laugh and start singing.

They say he likes a good time(My oh my)

He comes alive at midnight

(Every night)

My momma doesn't trust him

(My oh my)

He's only here for one thing, but (So am I)

A little bit older

A black leather jacket

A bad reputation

Insatiable habits

He was onto me, one look and I couldn't breathe

Yeah, I said if you kiss me

I might let it happen

I swear on my life that I've been a good girl

Tonight I don't wanna be her