Running

"Baby, just to wake up with you,"

Avery's POV

I sigh as I drive "Mommy?" "Yes, darling?" "Who was dat man?" "Your asshole father," Alicia whines "Mommy me want to see himmy!" "No, he left me and he never once gave you a single drop of money," Alicia stops whining and nods "You're right," I sigh and pull over.

Alicia is currently sleeping right now. I look at my phone.

*Phone*

Atlas: Aveyyyyyyyyyy!

Rylee: Ugh Atlas shut up! Avery U good girl?

Me: Fuck no I ain't Ry!

Rylee & Atlas: Let's get you laid!

Me: In hell!

* End*

I look back in the passenger chair behind me. Alicia is still sleeping I sigh "What should I do?" I ask myself I'm still in my thoughts until someone knocks on the roof of my car loudly waking Alicia. I turn and motion for her to hide and remain quiet she nods and lowers down to the floorboard I roll down the window and look up at the stranger and he said "Uh miss are you ok?" "Oh, I'm fine!" He smirks "Can I?" "What?" "Your number," "Oh uh I'm not single, I'm taken," "Aww my luck well can I still get it?" I nod and type my number into his phone. He smiles and walks off.

I sigh and drive quickly Alicia sits back in her chair and yawns "Mommy me tired!" "I know you are I am too." I sigh and keep driving. I stop at a hotel and pick up Alicia and walk inside to the reception. The receptionist smiles and frowns "Miss are you ok?" "I'm Avery Smith and this is Alicia Smith, my daughter," "Oh my! Let me guess a penthouse?" "Uh, how much is the Penthouse?" "Oh darling it's on me, you look stressed," Shelia says in a sad tone. I give her a weary smile and she nods her head.

*pic*

I gasp as I walk in looking around

I gasp as I walk in looking around. "Alicia?" Alicia rubs her eyes and looks around. "M-mommy! I want to go back home!" Alicia runs to me crying. I sigh and pick her up rocking her back and forth  I kiss her forehead and sing her to sleep which works I miss my family too but I can't go back to that... horrible person. I place her in the crib and walk to the bed I lie down and look at the roof I sigh "What will I do?" I ask myself and I heard a voice "Be mine again?" I jump and see Ethan and walk towards him. I caress his cheek... OMG, he's real! I hug him and he hugs me back.

I smile with tears in my eyes "How?" "Just a scratch," He chuckles softly I jump happily and he catches me. Ethan suggests "Will you Avery Smith marry me?" I gasp as Ethan Kneels on his knees taking out a ring box. It clicks open to reveal a ruby ring shining I smile and cry softly "Y-yes!" I run to him and hug him tight but gently. 

... Best

Day

Ever!