Apologize to Nia Nal:

{Chapter 1}
In the beginning of this chapter, it's basically about what I think happened after Brainy told
Nia how he felt about her on Shelley island.
after that, Kara and Nia went back to CatCo to check in on James. then, it was starting to get dark outside. they all went home to get ready for game night at Jonn's. Nia went to her apartment to get ready. Which isn't in 2 hours😅.
But she has an article that she needs to work on.
Meanwhile with Brainy: He felt so bad for everything that happened on Shelly island. he wanted to make things right with Nia. So, he went to go see her at her apartment to explain himself and the reason why he told her that he said~ "And I love you".
~Brainy's POV~
As Brainy makes his way over to Nia's apartment as he thinks to himself.
Thinking,
"I know that told Nia Nal that nothing can happen between us. But, seeing her as Dreamer🌀. Her Selflessness, Her bravery, being fearless, Kindness and caring Pure Heart, and how Beautiful she is. And I know that it's 90/100% chance of changing the timeline. But, I rather take that risk."
he said echoed in his mind as he arrived at Nia's apartment. Knocking on the Door while saying
"Nia Nal". As, the door slowly opens to see before his eyes Nia Nal. In her mind went blank not sure what to say to him or if she should let him or not...
~Nia Nal's POV~{Chapter 2}
I was typing on my laptop💻for my article.
When I can't stop thinking about Brainy. I mean. I had a huge crush on him at first. And the more I've got to know him. the stronger my feeling got for him. But, on shelly island... The way he was acting like that, Cold, distant and more logical. than the brainy I feel in love with, Its like I didn't recognize him anymore, And brainy leaving me and jonn there on Shelly island... Abandoned us. Abandoned me.
But suddenly, something changed. Like the brainy I knew came back to me. and what he said when I was trying my best to help John overload the core with my dream powers.
"You're doing it! You're Amazing! You're Astounding! You're astazing Nia Nal! And
I love you❤️." brainy said.
And I haven't been able to get those words out my head. It just echoed in my head. over and over again!

When he said that to Nia on shelly island. That's when she knew that...
Brainy truly meant it that time. the look in his eyes, his eyes looked like stars in the night sky, His brilliant eyes!
Nia felt like she had butterflies in stomach as they began to turn into Firworks sparking inside of her heart.
As she continued~
that very moment, He really meant it and that must have came straight from his heart. She thought.
But, she was confused that He told her that"they could never be together." What changed? When did he fall in love with me? She thought.
*Knock. Knock.*
Nia Nal." An familiar voice matching to brainy's.
It's Brainy! Nia gasped. She said, while standing up.
As her heart skipped a beat.
For the moment, she Felt like she couldn't breath. As she took a deep breath and calmed down.

In her mind, she didn't know how to feel? or what to say? concerning everything that happened today. Including, what brainy did and his love confession to her.
As she walked towards her door.(She paused.) Should I let him in? Nia thought.
Brainy on the other side of Nia's door... hoping she won't let him in as he could hear the sound of her breathing. Knowing that she's thinking to let him in or not...
As she finally decides to open the door to let him in. As she slowly puts her hand on the door knob as she opened the door.
To see before her eyes.
Brainy. as Nia crossed her arms trying not to make eye contact with him. Cause, she had no idea what to say to him.
She's was at a lost for words.
Brainy broke the Awkward silence between them as he spoke calmly, and softly.
Nia, look I know this might be hard for you... to see considering what I did to you on Shelly island. I want to apologize to You. Nia Nal. To explain everything. So, may I come in?" Brainy asked.
Nia looked at brainy in his eyes. Seeing the look in his eyes. She could really tell that he really is here to Apologize.
"Yeah, sure. Come in. Brainy. Nia said as she moved to the side letting him pass through inside her apartment. As She followed brainy inside while closing the door and going into the living room to talk. Brainy began pacing around Nia's apartment.
while fidgeted with his legion ring nervously. As he took a deep breath as he hesitated for a moment. Closed his eyes for a split second.
and began to get some words out to Nia.
"I-I... like to apologize for any harm or pain that I caused you any other way. Please understand I didn't mean to hurt you intentionally."
He said.
He paused.
Nia did remember Brainy's strange behavior back in Lex Luther's camp site on Shelly Island. And she had sense that something was off about him. but you just couldn't figure it out.
Brainy Took another deep breath- and started pacing around again.
As he continued.
"I wasn't myself. I literally wasn't myself. When we both were separated by the guards, where I was brought into this room, and they put me in this chair and used electric shocks on me. And They...-
he paused again, turning to look at Nia.
As Nia saw the look in his eyes to see pain, sadness and heartbreak.
"They also threatened to harm you."
Nia gulped.
"The emotional and physical pain that I felt was unbearable. I could feel that my ancestors were trying to take control of me. cause of all the overflowing emotions that I felt caused me to reboot myself. And to shut off my emotions. I became more focused with our at mission and also on my powers."I-
He paused again as he went to sit down on the couch next to Nia.
" but I couldn't feel anything. No feelings. no pain. Everything in me that made me the person I usually am now. we're suppressed.
My feelings were shut all down. and I couldn't turn them back on again, but until I saw you in danger and. -I am so sorry that I abandoned you in that way. I feel bad for not being able to tell you. it was terrible..."
He broke off again. As a small single tear😢fell from his eyes down to his cheek. And that look I saw on his face was killing me inside. I had no idea that's what he's been going through. I felt my chest tighten. And all I wanted to do was comfort him. That's exactly what I'll do.
{Chapter 3}
As, she grabbed a hold of his hand. as she placed her other hand on his cheek. Trying to wipe away that small tear.
As wrapped both of her arms around him. Pulling him into a genuine hug🤗. Brainy began to feel her warmth spread throughout his body. Feeling this close to her. And he liked very much.
Which was hard for him to understand though. He did out 50 simulation in his brain of how this would go. And 30 of them were her yelling him and being angry with him. And 10 of them were her being very understanding.
But, he didn't calculate for Nia to comfort him by hugging him.
"Nia, why are you doing this? Why are you comforting me with an hug?" Brainy questioned with an confused and sad expression.
"Cause, I'd thought you might need it. You been though so much today. You of all people shouldn't have to go through with that. Brainy." Nia said with an softly understanding voice.
he was in shocked to hearing her kind words. As to why she's hugging him. He never felt this way before. Someone to hold you though your worse times to helping them get those the bad times. That's what Nia was doing for brainy right now. To feel her warmth arms around her.
"But, shouldn't you be mad at me?" Brainy asked.
"Brainy, you weren't yourself. It's not your fault that happened to you. You Don't have to apologize to me." Nia said softly.
Brainy broke the hug trying to understand Nia's kindness.
Brings his eyes as they went back-and-forth, trying to calculate To scan Nia's facial expression as if he could not know what she was thinking...
"You're not-Mad with me?" Brainy asked.
Nia smiled warmly😊, As she replied back to him.
"Now, why would I be mad? I mean, I didn't exactly have the best time with being held captive, but I can't imagine what the children of liberty must have put you through that experience- to reboot yourself. To have one of your evil ancestors take control of you. I can't imagine how that must've felt. it's their fault that it happened to you. not yours. I don't blame you for anything. Besides, I kinda already hit you with my dream blast." "so we're even". As she winks😉at him.
As brainy understands now why she being so understanding with him now and not mad. When he calm downs and loosens up a little.
He gazed at her.
"You never cease to amaze me. Nia Nal." Brainy said genuinely with a smile.
Nia began to blush😳while twirling her hair nervously.
She thought to herself that maybe she should say something to him. Considering what else he told her. Love that is...
As brainy scanned her facial expression with his eyes. He could tell that they're was something else on her that she wanted to talk to him about.
"there's something that I want to talk to you about?" Nia said him nervously.
"What would you like to discuss? Brainy asked. Wondering what she wanted to talk to him about.
"Well, for starters Did you really meant what you said... that you Love me❤️?" Nia blurted out.
Brainy looked at her worriedly and confused cause he thought that's what humans say to one another to the one that they love the most.
"Yes, of course. I did. I truly meant it." Brainy said.
Nia's confused now.
She calms down as he says: "i'm confused isn't that what someone if you-,"
Well, technically yes? Nia interrupted him.
Brainy looked even more confused🫤.
Nia sighs and said."Does that mean you were serious?" She asked.
And she received yet another confused Look from brainy, she spoke on rapidly,"did you really mean what you said to me there on Shelley island?"
She had ask him. To be sure of his feeling's.
Brainy fidgeted his legion ring, breathing in nervously.
"Yes", he finally said it, and yet Nia felt her heart turned into 1 million fireworks inside of her.
"I meant every word. You are amazing and astounding and-,"
He paused for a moment, looking directly into her beautiful eyes. As he said-
"And I love you❤️".
Nia felt her heart skipped a beat again.
She didn't know how to respond to that. Somewhere deep down inside her. She wanted to him that...she loves him too. But she just couldn't get the words out. And she felt like she couldn't move at all.
But luckily, brainy continued talking and started to pace around the room again.
" Before I met you, I never really understood what it felt like to love someone. And I haven't really been good with feelings in general. concerning my species. But when I joined the Legion, I found friends for the first time in my life, real friends I could share anything with. It made me feel wanted in life, and I got to experience what friendship really is. But I had no idea what love really felt like... To care for a person so much that you would do anything for them in the process. However, I witness those feelings as an outsider. It made me wonder...because it was one of those things I couldn't find the answers to. or find the logic to it. no matter how much... how hard I try to use my differential Calculus. I just couldn't find the answer to what love really is... So I assume that it was an emotion. A feeling. that you could never truly understand. But all that changed when I met you. Nia Nal." Brainy smiled lovingly at her.
As Nia smiled back at him.
He continued.
"At first, I thought that my feelings for you were... similar to a reminder of the friendship. I had with your descendent Nura Nal. Or I was just adjusting to this time. Or that my brain was malfunctioning. I couldn't find a explanation for what I was feeling. and I realized what it must be." Brainy said with realization.
brainy stopped pacing around.
"It's love. I am in love with you."
Nia lost in her own mind now.
"Wow, so you changed your mind then? About us never being together, Nia asked quietly.
Brainy sighed.
"Well, you see I calculated that there was a 12.345.1% chance that us being together could cause some changes in the timeline. Back then, 12% didn't seem safe to me. But now it is a risk I am willing to take." Brainy said softly.
Nia couldn't believe what she was hearing. That he would risk the time line just to be with her❤️.
As Nia blurted out,"I love you."
She couldn't take it anymore. I felt like she was about to explode. I just had to come out.
She bit her lip waiting for Brainy's response.
(To Be continued:)