I Love you❤️Nia Nal🌀💙:

~{Chapter 4}~
After a long pause, he finally spoke.
"Nia Nal-," I love you too.
Nia smiled lovely🥰.
she just couldn't take it anymore. As she walked up to him putting her left hand on his cheek as she leaned in... pressing her lips against his. As she began to kiss him passionately💗. And she could feel him kissing her back passionately❤️. It felt like how it was when she first kissed him in the hospital, but time it felt different. It felt better cause he was kissing her back.. and I felt like that this could go on Forever!
As, she wrapped her arms around his back pulling him closer to her.
As soon as brainy knew what was going on, he jumped back surprised as his eyes widened.
"Y-You Kissed me," he said trying to catch his breath.
"Yeah, well I could help myself". Nia replied,
Yeah, also trying to catch your breath as well.
And as Nia turns around to see the clock, she realizes that she has to finish her article. as she says-
"shoot, I totally forgot I have my article to finish today. But, Brainy🤖💚 Will you come around 6:30 to pick me up so we can go to Jonn💥's together?"
Brainy nods while saying.
" I shall arrive here again, in exactly one and half hour, 10 minutes, 7 seconds. Brainy says  while making his way towards the door. As he smiled and said well exiting the door.
"I love you, Nia Nal🌀💙."
As near as heart skipped a beat and started to blush❤️🥰.
As she said to him while holding out the door.
"I love you too, Brainiac-5.
She smiles happily and lovingly well, leaving bye to him tell exactly half an hour.