The Beginning

My name is (Y/n) (L/n), but other people refer to me by another name, I go by Mute. Mute is the name of the persona that I wrestle as. A high and powerful entity that likes the complete silence of the world. Trying to quiet the place one defeated wrestler to the next. I've been out of recruitment for a while now and I've only gotten one match that was televised on the big screens. Nikki Cross was the name of the first person I wrestled. Since it was my first big match let's just say luck was not on my side. Who would have thought? 

Forget that, next time I will be victorious. Hopefully.

Talking about next time, it seems like there has been a mass email that's been sent to a lot of wrestlers. Telling us the who, what, when, and where. Not the why, seems like there are no set lineups in the email, so maybe they will tell us when we get there. See that is why I am so confused, so will I be entering the ring or not? After months of not wrestling a while too. Either way, I am super excited to be included in this mystery match-up.

My wardrobe for Mute is sorta different from the name. For my bottoms I have black strapped tech ware pants, my top is a tactical vest, and then I am fitted with tactical boots. As for my makeup, I have blacked out eyeshadow (Much to either the Winter soldier or Chris from Miw in Thoughts and Prayers). Tied-up hair in a high ponytail ties everything together for my tactical but scary wrestling persona. 

Walking out the door, with keys in hand I head towards my car. My boots clanked with each step I took, eager to get to our destination for the night. There was a cool breeze in the afternoon air, letting my walk be a little enjoyable as I know that I will get overheated tonight among all the excitement. The night is young, who knows what is in store for us? 

------

Please forgive me for I am fairly new in the WWE world, so if I get anything wrong don't get mad. But I am having the matches free, like there is no set winner. All they have to do is wrestle and hope that they win. If that makes sense. This story is mine, so please leave snarky comments to yourself.