Prologue

An annoyed but heavily exhausted sigh came from a fifteen year old girl with fiery red loose curls as she was lost in her thoughts. Her grayish eyes were closed as she rested chin on the palm of her uninjured hand. The Ravenclaw wanted to take Harry by the hand and leave this place they called their living hell. Hogwarts because it was never safe, despite what people said, and the Wizarding World because it filled a corrupt government who didn't know it's ass from a hole in the ground. He'd be better off living in one of the Black Family homes in America and go to Illvermorny.

A scowl appeared across her lips as she thought about all of the crap Harry had gone through this past year, during the summer, and the start of this year. The so-called "Savior" was being slandered by the Ministry in the form of the Daily Prophet calling him the "Boy-Who-Lies." Harry literally had his name put in the Goblet of Fire by a DEATH EATER, which Professor Stygian and Dumbledore were questioning when Barty Crouch Jr showed that the Death Eater marks returned. But, the idiotic minister just sends a dementer to suck out his soul, most likely because he was bribed by a wealthy Death Eater. And, if that wasn't the icing on the cake, Harry came back with the DEAD BODY of the Hufflepuff Cedric Diggory. The Triwizard Tournament was dangerous, but injuries were what you should be concerned with, not death. So, either the ministry and the tournament officials neglected the protections in place or something else happened, and you should be questioning the person who returned with the body. That was just proof that the minister was incapable of doing his job. Hell, she'd be a better minister.

Instead of sweeping it underneath the rug, they should have taken Harry to the Ministry for Magic, held an emergency trial at the Wizengamot, and either given Harry Veritaserum and asked questions. Or, Harry could have consented into having the memory taken by an auror, and they watch it via pensive or both would be the nail in the coffin. Peter Pettigrew would have been found out to be alive, which meant Sirius' unlawful imprisonment would have been brought up. That means Sirius could have gotten a trial and been innocent and not locked in Grimmauld Place, where he was abused as a child and teenager before running away.

Seraphina herself was also being slandered in the Daily Prophet for supporting Harry openly and publicly. Dumbledore supported Harry as well, but she could care less about the reject Gandalf as she disliked him from the start. Besides Harry's godfather, uncle, and friends, the only other people who believed him were Dumb-as-a-door's order of the Pyromaniac Pigeons people she didn't really care for. The only person she was fond of was Nymphadora Tonks, or just Tonks, as she liked to be called as they were family. One person on the order she absolutely despised, though, was Molly Weasley, and her stay at Number Twelve Grimmauld Place was a nightmare. She dealt with Molly Weasley trying to overrule Sirius' decision with how to parent Harry. Sorry, bitch, but you aren't Harry's mother and you will never take Lily Potter's place. She also bad-mouthed Sirius for many things, especially being an "escaped criminal."" Many times, the Weasley Twins apparated her to their room to calm her anger.

"Seraphina." A hand placed on top of her injured hand gently brought her back to reality. Her gray eyes landed on her Little Moon, who had a concerned looking in her eyes. "You aren't eating breakfast and I was called your name but you didn't respond. Are you alright?" She asked with her usual serene tone.

Seraphina pushed her food around on her plate as she didn't have an appetite even though she didn't to eat because of the blood loss and exhaustion, stupid Umbitch. "There's nothing to worry about, Little Moon. I just have a lot of things on my mind... especially with the Ministry." Her eyes narrowed, "they won't believe us and it's so frustrating," she growled out.

Harry, who was at the Gryffindor table, saw Seraphina's eyes glowing sea green and got up. He went over to her at the Ravenclaw table and pulled her into a hug. "Relax, Flower..." He said gently as he ran his fingers through her curls.