𝘼𝙬𝙬𝙬𝙬!! 𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙚.

11:40 A.M.

It was almost time to leave for the h/c haired girl to leave and everything was so...hectic. Chaos, literal chaos. Nothing was in order, and everything was happening at once. Y/n gave up leaving the house early.

So, she did the only thing that she knew would work for her. And that was to leave it for her sister and mom to sort out. She was definitely going to get an earful when she got home but that was problems for later. Right now, she needed to get to Douma before he thinks she stood him up.

The girl glanced down at the sticky note that had an address messily written on it. Y/n's shoulders dropped slightly, he lived so far away.

As much as she wanted, she didn't let it get to her, deciding to rather push through it with a smile. So, Y/n started her hike.

11:55 A.M.

The h/c haired girl watched the trees pass through the window, the girl really was prepared to walk but gave up midway. She found the closet bus station and boarded it.

The bus pulled to a halt, announcing that the bus driver was ready for the girl to get off. He sighed as she took her time exiting her seat and leaving. Y/n sighed right back at him, giving him a look.

The bus pulled off, leaving her basically in the middle of nowhere, Y/n looked around. Waiting for something to happen, yet nothing did. Y/n began to walk, and walk, oh what was that? Oh, no, even more walking.

By the time it was 12:10 p.m. the girl stumbled onto (hopefully) Douma's property. It was decorated in colorful flowers, and the glass panes that were a variety of different colors shined little rainbows onto the pavement.

"This is definitely his house for sure," The girl mumbled to herself. She walked up to the door, knocking on it. She bounced on her heels nervously before twiddling her thumbs.

Looking down, she noticed the mat that was underneath her feet. She took a step back in order to read it, "Live, Laugh, Leave. Haha, I need one of those." She chuckled. The door opened. Blond, almost gold hair jumped into view.

Y/n's eyes widened at the almost rainbow eyes that the man had, she was jealous. His smile brighter than anything else. Y/n smiled back awkwardly. Douma's eyes lit up,"Y/n-dono!" She stumbled back as she was attacked with a hug. Despite, Douma being weird, he gave a fairly good hug.

Wrapping her arms around his torso allowed her to get a whiff of vanilla and cinnamon. She didn't mind staying in the hug a little longer, he smelt really good, better than she thought he would. If only she knew what the man was thinking about her.

"I'm so glad you're here! I had thought you weren't coming at all." Douma sighed. The girl shook her head as she let go of Douma. "Yeah, some things at home. But I'm here now!" Douma nodded his head, beckoning her into the warm home.

"You have a beautiful home, the flowers are really pretty. How'd you get them to grow in this cold ass weather?" The girl asked. Douma smiled before winking, "It's a secret, so I can't tell you." The girl sighed warmly. "So you hate me?" Douma shook his head.

"Of course not, just a family secret." He dismissed. The girl laughed at his reaction. Douma just smiled, "What would you like to do?" Douma asked. The girl sat down on the comfortable couch, thinking. Douma sat next to her, a little distance between them, despite Douma desperately wanting to close it, he refrained.

"Do you have monopoly?" She broke the comfortable silence. Douma watched her turn to him, gazing at him expectantly. Nodding as he picked himself up and off the couch. "Yes, I think I do." He muttered to himself.