Chapter 74: Too Attached

When Coaches say short break. They mean, short break. The day after Christmas, we're back to work.

So Christmas night, we ride with the family to drop my Mother off at the airport. My brother and sister are staying for tournaments. Mom has to go back to work, her deal is, if we make it to semi-finals, she'll fly back.

So I'll be seeing her soon. Its Bokuto, I know it is. Convincing me that I can do this. I can win this all. Just like he can. This growth, it's here, it's strong, it's possible. And we'll do it.

We kinda have to at this point. Otherwise, our school might disown us.

"Alright you two, get some sleep and don't drive the old ones crazy okay." Uncle Kaoru said, as he pulled up outside of the Ito home.

"We'll bring lunch for the teams one of these days this week, ask the coaches when would be the best time. You guys gotta eat, working in the gym all day." Aunt Bri said.

"Alright Aunty," I yawned, "Thank you."

I open the car door and start moving out. With Bokuto sliding out behind me, saying, "Thank you guys, really. Thank you so much." He praised.

He's been a bit spoiled by the Hitachiin's. Leaving with a duffle bag filled with goodies. Electrics, clothes, shoes and the duffle bag itself.

We got out of the car and he grabbed the rest of the bags from the trunk. I offer to take mine but, he says no. As we walk towards the Ito house he says in a low voice, "Yeah. I'm sneaking in tonight? Old man's home to spend some, quality time with me and I can only take so much of that without wanting to punch him in the face."

"Hit him hard enough and maybe he'll passout and forget," I shrugged as I reached for my keys at the door.

Bokuto laughed, too lightly to be saying, "Nah. The last time I actually fought him, he threatened to have me arrested."

I looked to him and only him as the door swung open. So casual, even about this part of his life. Speaking as though every father has threatened to arrest his son.

Mrs. Ito gasped when she seen us standing at the open door. "Oh, Zara, Bokuto, come in, come in! Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas," Bokuto and I both smile as we step into the house.

She rushed to hug each of us, excitement pouring from her little body, while Mr. Ito grumbled a, "Merry Christmas," from his chair in front of the TV.

"Baby Bird, can I keep this stuff here until I figure out where to stash it?" Bokuto said, already heading to my room with his bag.

"Yeah, that's fine," I say, as he knew I would. The last thing anyone wants is his dad stealing his new stuff.

I follow Mrs. Ito towards the kitchen, where she excitedly grabbed two gift bags. As Bokuto stepped back towards us she smiled, "Oh come on and open your gifts."

"You shouldn't have," I say to be polite.

Before we even touch the bags she's already explaining, "Oh, one of the neighbors, she's so talented and crafty." She hands us the bags, still talking, "I just had to ask her to make something for you guys." 

Bokuto and I reach into the bags and pull out, knitted hats and mittens the same colors as our uniform.

She kept talking beaming, "With nationals coming up. You two are going be in and out of buildings all day and night and you have to stay warm so."

"Thank you, Mrs. Ito," I smile.

Bokuto does the same, "Thank you Mrs. Ito, I love it!" He started heading for the door saying, "I'm going to head home. Dad's been wanting to see. Good old holiday fun."

"You're not staying here tonight?" Mrs. Ito questioned, worry in her eyes.

Bokuto shook his head, "Not tonight. I'll be alright though. If anything happens, I'll be right over."

Mr. Ito even called out, "Be smart boy," as Bokuto heads for the door.

"I will," he says as he leaves.

I back away towards my room saying, "Thank you again. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. Practice in the morning."

I head to my room and unlock my window, in case Bokuto slips in while I'm still in the shower. But when I go to my room. It is still empty and the window is still closed.

I pick up my phone and see a text from Bokuto.

'Of course he's drunk already. I'll be over when he falls asleep, shouldn't be long.'

I turned my light off and sat on my bed, scrolling through my phone as I waited.

Not long though, before I heard hooting from my window. Quickly I go to the window, excitement rushing to me. But why? I've spent the whole week with him.

I push the window open, and Bokuto starts to climb through it, right away with a huge grin, "Hey," he whispered, before turning to gently close the window.

"Hey," I whisper back, trying to sink my smile in the dark. Failing to sink my smile in the dark.

He turns back to me, no hesitation, his hand to my cheek, pulling my lips to his. His body moving into mine, so strong, so hungry, moving me back onto my bed.

I accepted his advances, crawling back, pulling him with me onto the bed. His hands slip to my waist, gripping at me, longing for me. And it feels too good to stop.

And it doesn't. His body rolls onto mine, pushes against me and hands move and touch. Without too many lines crossed, only one article of clothing dropped between us. His shirt. Though for me, there wasn't much to lose. An oversized sleep shirt and panties that are now wet.

But we don't go much farther than a bit of touch and grind. Not too much farther we can go. We're trapped in this room. Bokuto has no place to release and he hasn't done that in front of me. I still haven't even seen his dick, but he's seen everything of me. All of it. Saw it, felt it, tasted it.

Even the thought of it, sends a chill down my spine, flitter in my stomach, and a twitch at my core. This longing strikes, just when he pulls away.

A sigh leaves me as space fumbles between us.

He smiles through the darkness, his big grin shining. I don't smile, my heart beats against my chest, trying to jump out of me and jump to him, as though it wants to be his.

"Sorry," He chuckles. He leans in, kissing me, soft, gently, "I just had to get you to myself," He smiles. Still, I don't. "What?"

I don't say anything. Shy back. I don't want to say what he's already figured out.

"What? You want more?" He smiles too wide.

He comes in close, and I back away. Slightly, "We're in Mrs. Ito's house," I whisper, trying to use restraint, while looking into his eager eyes.

This is too much. I knew this was coming. This is why I talked to Aunty a week before getting on that plane to the states.

I knew this would come. And maybe I want this to happen. But not tonight. Not here.

"Relax Baby Bird," He smiles and kisses me, "I do have morales. Maybe a bit more than you."

"Not true, mr. I'm sneaking in when I could have just asked."

"I could have," he breathes as he lays down on my bed, "But, I wanted you to myself for a night. No one listening or checking in. I mean, I'm happy your Mom gave me a fair shot, but after she started talking to me, it was like we were never alone. She was always right there or the next room over listening in and alway popping up on us."

"Making sure no babies are being made," I chuckle, laying beside him.

He wraps his arms around me sighing, "Well tell her, sometimes I just like to hold you and that's enough." His face nuzzled down into the crook of my neck. Settling in, relaxing in a way we haven't done in a while.

Perhaps we've already gotten too attached to each other.

And perhaps,
That's okay.