Chapter 88. The Walking Dead

In Salvatore Boarding House, It's daytime. Stefan holds up a cinder block which I punch and break.

Stefan gives me a look "And?"

"That did nothing for me. How was it for you?"

"Hm. Okay" Stefan picks up another cinder block "Again" Stefan holds the block up. I back up and kick the block, using my vamp-speed, breaking it cleanly "Good. Now, focus on letting it go"

"Or we could skip the sublimating part, and you can tell me where she is so that I can rip her head off"

"I don't know where Katherine is and, even if I did, I wouldn't tell you"

I groan "Stefan, you're the one who told me to channel all of my emotions into one single feeling"

"I realize that, I just figured it would be love or hope or compassion, not unwavering hatred for a ruthless vampire that's 500 years older than you"

"Well."

"All right, give me fifty pull-ups"

I turn around, jump up, and grab one of the exposed ceiling beams; I start doing pull-ups as Stefan walks in front of me "You wanted to kill Klaus when you got your emotions back."

"I know, and I couldn't."

I wonder "You don't think I can kill Katherine?"

"I don't think you really want to."

"Maybe you're right. Maybe I just want to feel the warmth of her chest cavity as I rip out her heart and watch her face as she realizes I took it from her as she did to me years ago" I release myself from the beam, landing on the floor "Nah, I just want to kill her. It's that simple" Taking off my jacket "I'm gonna go shower."

《♡♡♡♡♡》

I and Calista head to the grill to talk. Outside of the Grill, Caroline and Elena are sitting at a table working on their graduation letters.

"You carry Klaus's baby, I'm sorry but it must be a devil"

Calista rolls her eyes "Enough guys, It's baby and my baby saved you, my baby will be good"

"He or she still Klaus's child"

"Fine but you will come to New Orleans, you're the godmother"

"You aware I still don't remember you"

Calista smiles "But I do"

Caroline to Elena "Stamp, please" Elena tears off a stamp and hands it to Caroline "Thank you"

We approach them. 

Calista smiles "Good morning girls"

Elena and Caroline smile "Morning"

Caroline smiles "Eliana, How you feeling today, I hope you're fine"

I sigh "You don't have to pretend to be nice to me, Caroline. I know this is just a ploy to keep me distracted."

Elena sighs heavily. 

Caroline looks at Elena's stack of graduation letters "You're done? I'm only on my second batch" to me "Well you plan to the things as we want"

Calista says "Do it"

I say "Maybe"

Elena holding up her single letter "We have family friends in Denver. Other than that, no one cares that I'm graduating and, to be honest, neither do I."

Calista says "Eliana and Stefan cares"

I give her look "Did they bring you to me to be my tongue"

Caroline says "I know that's how you feel now, but once you get through this hating Katherine phase__"