5) breaking Eric out

"With Blair's boyfriend Nate helping to close up the family yacht for the season Blair is free to focus on the most important event of the fall her annual sleepover a tradition since the year 2000 each one more decadent than the last no expense or reputation is spared with everything from trundle beds to truffes in place all that's missing is sleepover stars and bffs Serena Van Der Woodson and Mia Bass" Gossip Girl's post said.

Mia and Blair were sitting at their lunch table waiting for Serena when she came over saying something about Eric coming home. "What was that I heard Eric's coming home" Blair asked. "It's perfect timing" Blair said. "How so" Serena asked.

"Well, it gives your mother and brother time to bond alone tonight while you get drunk on Schnapps and moon the NYU dorms from the limo" Blair said.

"Blair what are you talking about" Serena asked. "S, it's the only most important night of the fall" Blair said.

"Oh, the sleepover" Serena said. "I prefer soirée sleepover is so sophomore year" Blair said. "Look you know I can't go to that I have that plan" Serena said. "First Mia now you" Blair said.

"Why isn't Mia going" Serena asked. "Cause knowing Blair it's nothing ever good" Mia said. "Oh" Serena said. "Serena when there's a Waldorf soirée there's nothing else in the social calendar" Blair said.

"Blair the plan is Dan remember the guy you realized is actually a human being and worthy of your time and attention" Serena said.

"No offense" Serena said to Jenny. "None taken" Jenny said. "Look I'm really sorry but this date is unbreakable maybe we can swing by later or something" Serena said.

"I'm not a stop along the way I'm a destination and if you refuse to attend, I'm gonna have to find a replacement for you and Mia girls the waiting list" Blair said, and they gave her the waiting list when Mia got a text. "Well, that's my cue I gotta go good luck" Mia said and left.

>>>

Mia had teamed up with Jenny and Blair later that day and decided to bust Eric out for the day. "Hey, you" Mia said to Eric. "Mia" Eric said.

"Hey" Mia said. "Surprise" Jenny said coming over. "What are you two doing here" Eric asked. "Isn't it obvious we're busting you out" Mia said. "I had a feeling it be you breaking me out of here" Eric said.

"Yeah, well you're going with Blair and Jenny to Blair's party or whatever so I'm technically handing you over so we will have to catch up another day" Mia said. "Works for me" Eric said.

Blair had come over after getting rid of the nurse. "Come on let's go I heard you were bored, and I figured I owe you one" Blair said.

"Yeah try 50" Eric said. "Okay come on get a move on come on" Blair said and they left quickly. They had made it outside and Mia looked at them.

"Well, this is my stop have fun" Mia told Eric. "Now to wait on my brother" Mia said. "Your brother" Jenny asked.

"Yeah Chuck" Mia said. "Wait you're related to Chuck" Jenny asked. "Yeah, he's my big brother" Mia said and got a message. "He's almost here bye guys" Mia said and left.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.