{+} How Convenient {+}

It was the next day and you were at Rose Tower, up in your room with the two of your Pokémon sitting down on your makeshift bed just staring at the clouds that looked like it could rain any second but it didn't. Weird.

"Maybe it's gonna rain when more clouds roll in?" You guessed

Kommo-o roared at you trying to dismiss the suggestion, highly unlikely anyways since the weather didn't call for rain.

You noticed a Dynamax Pokémon in the distance, Centiskorch.

People have been reporting randomly Dynamax Pokémon everywhere around Galar which you shrugged off, normally there was one every week and mainly that was on accident.

Who would want to admit to accidentally Dynamaxing your Pokémon to have it only cause destruction even if you aren't doing it ordering it to do something?

Of course, the problem should be acknowledged and you knew it was since everyone was being ushered to stay in their own homes so that they didn't encounter and of the Pokémon that accidentally Dynamaxed.

"How about we go make some tea? I don't think anyone is here right now since half of the workers are on other floors in different rooms or at the Underground Hangar where half of them are sent a day." You asked

Toxtricity screeched in agreement before getting up and walking to the door of your room, both you and Kommo-o got up before exiting the room.

Toxtricity shut the door and followed you.

You headed towards the kitchen and grabbed a kettle and a teabag, you grabbed another teabag for Kommo-o just incase he wanted some.

You began to boil the water in the kettle before walking off towards a large window that was facing the opposite way of your window.

The Rotom Phone began to play the news since you were unable to see through your window, you wanted to know if the Centiskorch situation had been deescalated.

Apparently it was still going on and a young kid was attempting to stop it alone, a little dumb if you asked anyone. Did he have the correct Pokémon to take on a Pokémon much larger and much hotter Centiskorch? 

The water finished boiling pretty quickly so you turned off the Rotom Phone and got up to pour the water into two cups and then you put the teabags.

You sat down next to your two Pokémon who were drinking tea, you weren't that thirsty so you just sat there and just thought.

Somehow Pokémon were just Dynamaxing and you heard about a couple other situations that were happening just minutes ago, Dynamax Wooloo on farms.

Some were wild but definitely nowhere near the wild area, something wasn't right and didn't sit right with you either.

Where exactly was all the energy coming from and why would it be pointed at different Pokémon? It caused destruction but not even your father was acting on it.

Most gym leaders or trainers did, usually the Gym Leaders took out the ones in the cities while trainers took out the ones in the wild area.

Leon helped wherever he could and whenever something was closer, or if a gym leader was unable to act on it and or unable to battle at the moment.

It would never cross your mind previously since it was rare a few days ago but now it's been consistent and is happening way more often than it should happen.

Galar wasn't looking too good.

Kommo-o roared before walking over to you, Toxtricity seemed to be finished with his tea so he got up and looked out the window right next to you.

"In Turrfield there are multiple murals, most of Eternatus and Dynamax Pokémon but there is a bunch of Galar Particles for some reason. Eternatus made those Pokémon Dynamax in the past and Eternatus does have a form that involves taking all energy from Galar." You informed

Kommo-o roared for you to keep going and Toxtricity sat down next to you so that he could continue looking out the window.

"Eternatus basically made Dynamaxing and that energy is able to take away the power of Dynamax too depending on what they absorb. Is Eternatus the one doing this? Willingly or not?" You questioned 

You stared outside at the Dynamax Pokémon, all you have been saying has made sense to you as of right now.

"We need to go after Eternatus but where would we start? The Underground Hangar is in Hammerlocke and we're in Wyndon. We can't get there in time." You pointed out

Kommo-o roared happily and clanged the scales on his tail together whilst Toxtricity scratched his neck to create small bolts of electricity.

You grinned knowing that the two had a plan so you ran into your room and grabbed your bag, you'd need things to take.

"Pass me all of your Poke Balls." You said

Toxtricity grabbed all three and handed them to you, you made sure to put the Luxury Ball in your pocket so you could reach it quickly.

"You can get to Hammerlocke fast enough?" You asked

Kommo-o nodded and roared, you finished packing your bag before placing your Rotom Phone inside and zipping it up.

You swung the bag over you shoulder before opening your door and leaving your room, you quickly went towards the elevator to go down.

Once you were down both you and Toxtricity got onto Kommo-o, he'd be able to get you and your Pokémon there quickly although you knew there would be some sort of odd challenges along the way which makes everything harder but giving up is not an option this time.

You'd do anything for Eternatus and now was the time to step in, you knew that in a matter of hours people would begin to know about your fathers lies and nothing would be able to stop you then.

Gym Leaders would most likely act upon it too so you'd have quite the strong trainers backing you up incase your dad attempted to try something wild and or crazy.

You noticed a bunch more Pokémon dynamaxed already so that meant more red beams were being shot at Pokémon, those beams were dangerous and definitely not too good for Galar.