WELCOME

Welcome to my new book.
I just want to thank you all for deciding to check out this book and I really hope you love it.
The first thing I want to say is that I started this book when I was kinda heartbroken so it might not be perfect but I was just trying to put my feelings into something.
I hope it makes you as happy as it makes me.
Thank you so much.
~

"You don't know what loss feels like if you've never truly loved a soul"
~BlvckDuchess (author)

REVIEWS.

"Anne and Reggie's story should have been happier than it was"
~Anonymous reader

"A love story that makes me thrilled but makes me cry too"
~Anonymous reader

"I love this book cause it is so real. I love how the author made the love so real. The fact that His toxicity didn't kill the want in Anne's heart made me cry for her. This book is beautiful"
~Anonymous reader

"The book is so short but impacting. I wish it was longer but I'm still so happy the book is so inspiring and I really want me some Reggie now"
~Anonymous reader

"I have never really fallen in love with Nigerian kind of things but this book is different. Good job author"
~Anonymous reader

"This is a very good book. Thank you so much Duchess for letting me read the book before releasing it"
~Anonymous reader

END OF REVIEWS.

So welcome to my new book. I took down the one I was writing before cause I felt it was a little bit cliche.
A big shout out to my friends that read the book and gave a review (the anonymous readers above) I'm very grateful for real.
I wasn't going to publish this book but Simmiray_  gave me the push I needed. Thank you.