Chapter 17

Meg POV

I'm leaving to go back to New York today, this week has flown by and I have loved every minute of being here with Seb, minus the drama With Margaret obviously. Seb has driven me to the airport, I can tell he doesn't want me to leave but I have to head home. I reach over and hold his hand, squeezing a few times to know I feel the same. Leaving Seb is going to be so difficult and I don't know when I'll see him again.

As we get inside, i check my bags and we stand just by my gate number. Seb has his arms around me, holding me close.
"I don't want you to leave" Seb whispers into my hair.
"Neither do I"
"Then stay please, just for a little longer"
I pull back and kiss him deeply before staring up into those beautiful blue eyes of his.
"I can't Seb, I have to go back to work"
"I know. I'm sorry I just.....I want to be selfish and keep you all to myself"
"And I would I really love that but I have to go"

"Ok" he kisses me again, this time with so much passion I feel lightheaded. As he pulls away I can't help but smile.
"Wow"
He laughs "wow indeed. I love you"
"I love you too"
"I'll see you soon ok and we will text and face time as much as possible"
I nod "most definitely. I'll text you when I land ok"
"Ok. Just one more kiss"
He pulls me back in and kisses me again.
"I have to go" I whisper as he pulls away.
He groans and reluctantly lets me go, holding onto my hand until we can't stretch anymore.

I turn to wave at him again, holding in my emotions. I don't want him to feel bad or worry about me. He needs to focus on the film and Ill be okay. I finally board and I let a few tears fall, I've never been this in love with someone before, being away from Seb is like leaving behind some of my heart. I just hope he knows how much he means to me.

Seb POV

God, letting her go is the hardest thing I have done. As I make my way back to the car, I have to wipe away my tears. I've never loved anymore as much as I love Meg and being away from her breaks my heart. I don't ever want to let her go, she is my everything. As I start up the car and I'm ready to drive off I hear my phone go off. I take a quick look and notice a text from Meg.

'I miss you already. I love you ❤️'
I can't help but smile and quickly text back
'I miss you too. So much. I love you ❤️'
I have a couple more months to go and then I'll be home with Meg for 6 months and I can wake up with her everyday day, spend time with her and finally take her out on our first date. As I get back to set I see Chris standing outside my trailer.
"Everything okay?"
"Yeah. Just hard seeing her leave"
"I can imagine. I'm guessing you haven't seen this then"

He hands me my phone and I see an article
Sebastian Stans EX reveals all of his dirty secrets and those of his new girlfriend Megan Lane a waitress at Johnnys Cafe based in New York City. Read on for all the juicy details.
"Shit"