𝕽𝖆𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕰𝖎 ⁠♡ 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝚂𝚞𝚋! 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚒 𝚡 𝙳𝚘𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝🔞

✧•✧•✧

"Ei...? Are you there?"

A familiar voice had called out as the Raiden Shogun had took notice of the h/c female. She then switched back into Ei and her lips curved upward, forming a sweet smile.

"Ah! y/n... Welcome back."

The purple haired female walked towards her fiancé wearing a light purple robe with a black lingerie underneath it.

"Hm... How's your day sweetie?"

She asked with a small smile as y/n replied with a soft grin and pulled her fiancé into a warm and tight embrace.

"It was tiring... But, I would like a reward for saving Inazuma..."

Ei looked at y/n with a confused look as the h/c girl just looked at her with a smug. She soon realized what y/n meant as a deep blush had crept up all over her face to her ears.

"What's wrong dear?"

"N-nothing..."

She has her face hidden in between Y/n's covered breasts as she lightly hits her shoulder from time to time.

"Ara~? What were you thinking Ei~?"

There was no response as Ei just looked at the opposite direction while blushing madly.

Y/n had a smile formed on her lips as she picked up her girlfriend and lead the both of them into the bedroom. She roughly placed Ei on the bed while giving small kisses on her cleavage. Slowly taking off Ei's clothes, Y/n stared at her girlfriend for a second. Ei just nodded, unable to form any words as she was blushing madly.

Y/n had fully taken off Ei's top as she massaged her breast and giving it a soft squeeze.

"Mhm...~ Y/n..."

"That's not my name right now, Ei~"

"S-sorry.. Mommy~"

She placed one of Ei's nipples into her mouth while massaging the other. Her free hand slowly going down from Ei's abdomen, to her cunt. She earned a warm sensation from there as her breath became heavier.

"Hahh... P-please~ stop teasing..~ a-ahh.!"

Ei moaned as she was immediately shushed by Y/n's lips roughly meeting hers. While moaning to the kiss, she suddenly felt something rub on her clit making her flinch and tremble in pleasure.

"M-mhmm~..!"

Her muffled moans gave Y/n shivers to her spine as her kisses became alot more rough and slipped Ei's panties off and kept rubbing her clit like how a gamer intensely uses a joystick.

She leaned back and had parted from their kiss as Ei's moans became louder and louder making Y/n more aroused and gave Ei a few hickeys and love bites from her neck, to her collarbone and breasts.

"Hah..! Y-y/n— i love you... Hanh~ i love you si much... A-ahh..! Y/n!!~"

Before Ei could reach her end, Y/n had stopped making her look at the dominant female with a pissed and dissapointed expression as she slightly whimpers.

"W-what was that for..?!"

Y/n stayed silent as she looked at Ei with a darkened expression. Then, smiling seductively as she swiftly handcuffed Ei on the bed. Leaving Ei on an embarrassing position with no possible way to cover herself.

"That's not my name right now dear~ I've told you that already didn't I~? Well then, I shall give you punishment for that."

Ei slightly trembled at her girlfriend's menacing aura as she struggles on the handcuffs and was surprised when she felt Y/n's fingers go inside of her, making her moan loudly.

"A-ahhn..!? Hah..~ w-wait... M-mommy I'm sorry..!~"

She was done for. She knew she won't be able to walk for a while now as Y/n thrusted her fingers inside of Ei at a incredibly fast pace. This made Ei surprised and moaned loudly while tilting her head to the side to cover her face as her back arches.

"S-slow down..!~"

"Don't give me orders."

Y/n then leaned down closer to Ei's wet entrance and started Licking her clit while still thrusting her fingers in and out of her.

Ei had reached her high as her juices had covered Y/n's fingers. She moaned loudly but was silenced once again by her girlfriend's soft lips meeting hers.

"Taste yourself."

Y/n then places her fingers on Ei's mouth as she sucked her own juices off of Y/n's finger while moaning. Y/n eventually took off Ei's handcuffs and pulled her into a warm and tight embrace as she rested her head on her lover's exposed breast.

"I'm sorry if I was too rough... My actions got ahead of me."

She said as she drew circles on Ei's back making the purple haired female chuckle.

"It's fine, love... I enjoyed it."

She replied as she gave Y/n a kiss on the forehead. Her breath finally relaxing as her heart flutters when her lover smuggled closer on to her body. Y/n's warmth gave comfort to Ei as she just smiled and caressed the h/c locks with her fingers.

"Mhm.. I'm tired... Goodnight, Ei"

"Goodnight Y/n."

Don't blame me if this shit isn't that good because im not that good with writing smut >:(

But, I hope you guys like this one. Requests are open so feel free to request any!!^^