1.The Abhimanyu Birla

It was 7 in the morning. Even than there was chaos and noise all around in the park. People had already started their day and were jogging and running and walking all over the park. The sun was bright and clear. The birds were chirping. Light breeze flowed disturbing the calm and steady leaves of the tress, which were still wet and green because of the last night's rainstorm which was no new affair for the people of buzzling metropolitan City of Mumbai.

Amidst all the honking , jovial people starting their day and the noises , there, running across the streets of central Mumbai , was a young man in his late 20s giving instructions to his manager, or to say yelling at him for his misconduct.

Man: How dare you think Mr. Sharma you will be fine after lying to me. This is the second time you have failed in your work! Termination letter will reach you soon. You are fired!

He cuts the call.

The man resumes his jog around the park with his wireless headphones on creating a barrier , getting lost in his own world of sadness away from the outer world. He was a hard muscled man , handsome -oops! scratch that!- dangerously ,clean-cut, stylish, charming and dashing ; -a true adonis- no less than a Greek god. His one look was enough to flatten a girl. Girls used to drool over him but he never spared a look to them. He never had time for all this nonsense. He was just focused and dedicated to his work. He was lost in his thoughts when his phone rang. It flashed 'Maa'.

~

Manjiri: Abhi!! Where have you been!! It's been  two weeks since you had come home! Everybody misses you beta!! You even missed the hospital's success party!

So, Yup! The man was Abhimanyu Birla!

He sighed.

Abhimanyu: Maa, I was busy with a new merger with Minnz Shinners!

Manjiri: Work, again?

Abhimanyu: Maa , please. You know na I don't have any interest in all that! 

Manjiri: But beta it is your home . You should atleast keep visiting.

Abhimanyu: Maa , that is just a house where everybody is keen on degrading each other. Home is where one gets solace and forgets all the tensions. But in that house everybody is just busy in proving their superiority . It is all just about work and competition but not about the people living there and their feelings!!

Manjiri: Ohk! Fine! I won't force you! But don't you miss you mother? Oh sorry ! I forgot! How will you miss me! You so busyy after all! THE ABHIMANYU BIRLA! Mrs. Mehra told me how you cancelled the meeting with her daughter for you were so busy!!

Abhimanyu: I miss you too maa. And I am busy for the world . But not for me soo beautiful and sweet  Maa. I will come and meet you . For sure! I promise!

Manjiri smiled!

Maa: Leave all that aside, I am soo proud of you Abhi! You are nominated for the Best Entrepreneur of the Year this year too! I can't tell you I ma soo happy ! It is all your hardwork and dedication Abhi. You always make me proud!!

Abhimanyu smiled!

Abhimanyu: No, maa. It's not me . It's always you and your support and it'll be always you only! And also its only the nomination. I have not won it.

Manjiri smiled emotionally!

Manjiri: But I know my Abhi will only win! That's all!

Abhimanyu chuckled.

Manjiri: Okayy. Now enough! Give your jogging a full stop for today and go back to home. Otherwise you are gonna to be late for office! And then you will  keep shouting at your innocent staff, Chidkuram!