3. Ms.Crazy and Mr.Grumpy

Sorry guys! I was ill! Wrote this one laying on the bed!

~

Sea shells Apartment

"Akshu! What is this? What are you doing? It is like some earthquake came."Krish said moving his sight around the room. Shock and Horror would be an understanding of what he felt looking on the bed filled with clothes and shoes and heels scattered on the floor all around Akshara's room and the owner of the room busy sitting on the edge of the bed going through files and her certificates. She was dresses in shorts and crop top which was all creases and her hair all messy . It was almost very difficult for a person to identify the live figure among all that mess.

Akshara paid no heed to Krish.

Well! Maybe she didn't listened to him.

Krish was frustuated.

"AKSHARRRAAAAAAA"

Akshara was startled.

"Kya hua bhaiya? Why are you shouting like some disaster has come?"

"Exactly. A disaster had definitely came and hit your room. Have you seen the condition of your room? What are you doing in all this mess?"

"Bhaiyaa, tomorrow is my interview and I could not get something proper to wear. All I have is casuals. I was filing up all my certificates and documents in the file. That's why it is the condition of the room. Don't worry I will clean it up all. For now I am going to the market to buy some essentials for tomorrow."

"And who will clean this mess?"

"Bhaiyaa, I will do it na once I am back. But now I need to hurry before the markets close." Akshara said whiningly.

Krish raised his brows and sighed.

He knew she won't clean the mess till night. At last he will have to help her only then will this mess be soughted. He made his mind prepared for 2 hours of continuous hard work at night after dinner.

~

Birla Enterprise

Abhimanyu's Cabin

Knock.Knock.

"Come in."

The  door to the cabin opened and Neil came in slowly.

Abhimanyu straightened himself on his chair . He frowned when he saw Neil coming nervously. He understood he wanted to say something.

"Hey, Neil. Bhai ki yaad aa gayi? I thought you were too busy in work to remember you had an elder brother also."

" Bhaii. Why are you saying like this? You don't know how much I have been going through lately."

"Oh really! What happened?"

"Bhai woh....wo...h....."

"STOP stammering Neil and speak up. Why are you so tensed? What happened?"

"Actually  me and Riya had a fig-ht...small fight..over her cat bcuz I made fun oh it and now she is not talking to me. I don't know what to do? Help me."

Abhimanyu sighed.

(Neil was an year younger to Abhimanyu but like a fatherly figure to him. He was his brother not by blood but by heart and was more stronger than any blood relation. Riya was her girlfriend for the past 1 year . They were serious about each other. They loved each other. Abhimanyu neaver believed in love but he was ready to do anything for his brother. Only he knew about their relationship. They had decided to reveal it to everybody when they were ready.)

"Wow god! First my brother fights with her girlfriend and now he can't stay without talking to her either!"

" Bhai this is love. You will get to know when you will fall in love."