chapter 3

Rin walked in the forrest and saw someone sitting on a fallen tree. 

''Who are you?'' He asked, he hoped that this was the person Mephisto had been talking about. That would safe him a lot of trouble. 

''Are you Rin?'' The other asked. 

''Answering a question with a question isn't very nice, but I'll answer it. Yes, I am Rin. Now can you tell me who you are?'' Rin asked getting irritated with the stranger. 

''Amazing! I am Iblis.'' The stranger said. 

''How am I supposed to believe you?'' Rin asked. 

''Because I can control these.'' Iblis said rolling his eyes as he summoned a red flame and  threw it up before catching it. 

''That's so cool!'' Rin said excited. 

''I know!'' Iblis said getting excited as well. 

''Does that mean that you are my brother?'' Rin asked curious. 

''I guess so.'' Iblis said. 

''Can I call you brother?'' Rin asked excited. 

''Of course little brother.'' Iblis said smiling. 

''Can you help me with something that I have to do for school?'' Rin asked his brother. 

''Of course, what do you need my help with?'' Iblis asked. 

''Well I have to do a presentation about a demon king, two actually. You and Amaimon, I already asked Amaimon so now only you are left.'' Rin said softly. 

''What do you want to know?'' Iblis asked smiling. 

''What are your powers?'' Rin asked. 

''I can control anything that has to do with fire except the blue flames and I rule the fire demons.'' Iblis explained. 

''So cool.'' Rin said. 

''I have to work on my presentation now, so I have to go.'' Rin said. 

''Good luck little brother.'' Iblis said smiling as he saw Rin run away. 

With Yukio

''Where were you? It's already evening.'' Yukio said to his brother angry. 

''I was doing some research on the demon kings.'' Rin said not looking at his brother. 

''Ukobach made food for you.'' Yukio said as he walked away. 

''Thank you Ukobach.'' Rin said smiling at the demon as he started eating. 

''Is it good?'' The little demon asked him excited. 

''Of course it is, your food is the best.'' Rin said smiling, the little demon smiled back and started washing the dishes when Rin finished eating. 

''Rin, where were you all day? I was so bored.'' Kuro said yawning as he jumped on his shoulder. 

''I was studying and now I'm going to make the presentation so that I can play all day with you tommorow.'' Rin said as he went to his desk and started writing. 

''I'm going to sleep.'' Kuro said as he jumped of Rin's shoulder and went to sleep. 

With Mephisto 

''Rin seems really kind, why would his classmates bully him?'' Iblis asked his older brother. 

''Because they fear his power.'' Amaimon answered for Mehpisto. 

''Can't we do anything about it?'' Iblis asked sighing as he sat down on the couch next to Amaimon. 

''All we can do is be there when he needs us.'' Mehpisto answered sighing as he finished his paperwork for the day. 

''Does he even know that you're his older brother as well?'' Iblis asked. 

''No, he doesn't, no one does.'' Mephisto said. 

''And I would like to keep it that way.'' He added. 

''What are you doing clown? Who are they?'' Shura asked as she entered the room without knocking. 

''Amaimon you already know and the other one is Iblis.'' Mephisto said sighing. 

''Why do you have two demon kings in your office?!'' She asked suprised. 

''They won't harm anyone.'' Mephisto said quickly. 

''And I have to trust you on your word?'' She asked raising an eyebrow. 

''Yes?'' He said, if she would tell the vatican they would hunt him down and try to kill him. 

''I'm going to tell the vatican.'' She said. 

''I don't think so, how about we make a deal. If you can beat me in fair combat you can tell the vatican, if you can't you won't say a word to them.'' Mephisto said, he knew that this was his last hope. . 

''Deal, tommorow night in the forrest at midnight. I'll be waiting for you, don't be late.'' Shura said as she walked away, she was confident that she could defeat the clown. 

''What are we going to do now brother?'' Amaimon asked. 

''I will defeat her and you will leave with our brother.'' Mephisto said thinking. 

''I'm not going that fast.'' Iblis said angry. 

''I wasn't talking about you, but make sure that he comes on his own accord.'' Mephisto said his green eyes glinstering dangerously. 

''Can we go talk to him now?'' Amaimon asked. 

''No, wait until tommorow when I'm fighting Shura. Else she might interfere.'' He said. 

''Now go, i have more important things to do.'' He added turning around, they nodded and left.