🎸SAY IT AINT SOOO⭐️

for starters id like to formally apologise for the way ziggy talks to the chat it's actually so rank. also i got such second hand embarrassment reading this, some of it is just like, idk man 🧌  btw how tf do i spell a moan "aAh?" anyways enjoy hoes 🥰

i straddled ziggy's lap as he played his guitar, his arms around me comfortably playing a slow deep tune. "flip on the telly, wrestle with jiiiimmy.." his voice was raspy and deep, i looked at him with needy doe eyes.

he gave me a look as to say "not right now" but i couldn't wait, i looked at the chat hoping to distract myself;

ziggystan33: AHHH THEYRE SO CUTE!! ❤️
lilyiscool: i love this song bro, have you guys heard that calpurnia version?
femfatale68: bitch that doesn't exist stfu youre ruining my story plot
clairebear505: why is wilbur soot kinda hot.. someone should write smut abt him
h3llok1tty: YOU ARE SO COOL ZIGGY HOW DID YOU GET REJECTED??
runningoutofideas72: idk hoes do be crazy ig 😜

i was not distracted in the slightest, i might as well just-

ziggy adjusted his posture, "alright guys, for my next song-," i ended the stream. ziggy easily picked me up and turned me to face him. i stared into his eyes as he stared back madly, and oh fuck was it hot.

i wanted him, i wanted him badly and i needed him now.

i smiled at him and his gaze softened, i undid his pants and he groaned softly, indulging every second of my tough. i positioned myself onto his member, grinding against him. i took my hips in deeper but he pulled away leaving an enticing tension in the cool winter air.

"baby, not now ive got work to do.."

"ziggy?"

"yeah?"

"i could not give less of a shit".

his lips curled into a strangely impressed smirk, "now you're just pushing your luck.." ziggy leaned foward to silence my reply with a kiss but i pushed him back into his chair, my hand around his neck.

"yn, im busy right now" ziggy stated solemnly, not breaking eye contact.

i tightened my grip.

"fine.."

i smiled and headed for the bed behind us, ziggy right behind me, "god you're needy.." he whispered "not even," i humphed childishly. "oh yeah? you rely on me for everything" "ugh, like what" "youre shirt for example, i bought that."

i took it off.

ziggy's frustration faded once more, "those pants, i bought you those too,"

i took them off.

he understood now, "the bra, take it off,"

i undid my bra and felt ziggy's eyes trail down my shivering body.

"hey zigs? guess what?" i said playfully, stepping closer.

"what?" his tone mimicking mine,

"i bought these" i teased through a grin, snapping the elastic of my underwear.

"you mean when we went shopping for you're birthday and i bought you them? face it sweetheart, i own you.."

our lips were practically touching, i moved just a little closer and ran my hand through his hair pulling him towards me. we fell back onto his bed and continued making out, my lips separated as his tongue swirled around my mouth as i sucked on it. his soft hands ran down my back, resting at my hips briefly before pulling me against his body.

he took off his pants completely and i ripped off his shirt, a stray button flying across the room. our bodies met and he towered over me, holding my shaking hands in place he began thrusting into me slowly. my moans echoed through the room, ziggy went faster pounding into me roughly, hitting deep each time.

my walls clenched around him and i felt i was close, "im gonna.. im.." "okay baby, come all over my sweet cock".

i moaned softly as i let myself come and felt him finish inside me. ziggy sighed out of breath pulling out of me, that relief? oh, it was very brief.

                                              ~due to inactivity the stream has ended~

the automatic voice echoed through the room, "did we just?" "yes."

i turned to ziggy in horror and to my surprise he smiled looking at the screen, "we got so many donations.. you good for round two?" "always."

and then yn and ziggy started a porn account cause it was way better than ziggy's trashy poem music (dont hate me guys but it was never that good)
the end 😜 upvote it rn the buttons right there 🥰🤭