⭐️after the summer🌺

(the whole first movie happened when everyone was 16 or 17 its been a while so now everyone is 17-18. i am not sexualising their younger selves, please dont accuse me of doing that because its not something i would ever do <3) also ht is hair type, curly, frizzy, straight whatever floats ur boat 😍

(richies journal)

dear dumbass diary,
its been two weeks since yn had come back from "vacation". we all knew where she really went, the psych ward. after we defeated pennywise in the summer she was never the same.

she said she still saw him, the blood, her dads corpse chopped into thousands of pieces. she told me about it the night before she left, yn said it was like a mush of guts and blood smeared across her room.

me and the losers knew she wasn't imagining it but no one believed us. and then, i cant even bring myself to write it down, they took her away. i barely left my room for weeks, i couldn't bare to be without her. anyways, im going to see my beautiful girlfriend yn today, we're all going to swim at the quarry. bev had to practically beg her, its not that she doesn't like us, i just think she's scared.

                                                                                             ~time skip to the quarry at like 6:00~

"I kn-know yns pretty nervous guys so be nice, okay?" bill mumbled, his stutter was getting better I hadn't really noticed until-

holy fuck she was hot. I'd forgotten how beautiful yn was, she had a short summery dress on with little flowers embroidered on the sleeves, I knew she did it by hand, she'd learnt how to embroider in the ward.

"hey guys.." yn began, bev interrupted the awkward silence, "LETS SWIM!!" she took ben by his welcoming hand and ran with him off our big rock, he looked hilariously terrified, but we all knew he'd do any shit to make bev happy. "richie?" yn whispered stepping closer, "yes sweetheart?" i beamed, happy she was comfortable enough to talk to me.

eddie, stan and mike saw the tension between us, "don't be pussies guys, lets go!" mike yelled as he threw himself into the river, stan and eddie following shortly after, jumping down to bev and bill's exited faces. yn and i stared at their bodies falling into the crystal waters in unison, big splashes meeting their far from childlike bodies, i always forget we aren't kids anymore.

our longing eyes met once more, "i really missed you, i just wanted.. i just wanted you to know that richie," "oh darling.." i pulled her close seeing her innocent eyes tear up, she was shaking a little but holding me tightly, so, so tightly. "you're okay now yn, as long as im here nothing will ever happen to you, ill keep you safe".

i brushed her ht locks out of her tear stained and face pulled her closer, her soft lips touching mine.

i kissed her softly, running my hands up her waist pressing her against me, our passionate embrace was broken when a loud voice echoed through the valley, "what's taking you guys so long?! come for a swim losers," it was eddie. "we've got to go," yn called down, looking at me for approval, i nodded. "yeah ive got to clean up my apartment".

fuck that was a stupid excuse.

"haha, alright lovebirds" bev laughed, "you two have fun," ben finished, him and bev were in sinc half of the time. "trust me we will.." i whispered to yn, seeing her turn red, i waved and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her close to me. we waved the losers goodbye and headed to my car.

part two will be written soon!! just thought id give you guys a little something for the time being 😍🤭