𝟏𝟔. 𝐀𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢

"How does this look? Too much?" Charlie asked nervously showing her friends who all looked up from the tv

"How does this look? Too much?" Charlie asked nervously showing her friends who all looked up from the tv. "For the last time, Charlie. You look beautiful." Eve said with a sigh.

"Oh, I... this is going to be my first date with one of my mates. Well the both of them and they wanted to celebrate their anniversary with me." Charlie said conflicted as she puts on her make-up.

"Listen, if it really was a bother to them in inviting you to their anniversary they wouldn't have invited you at all." Roxy said. "Is simple as that."

"Just go out there and have some fun." Eve said with a smile helping her put her hair nicely grabbing her shoulders. "Don't think of it too much."

"Right." Charlie said and smiles seeing the familiar portal open, inside the portal it was the I.m.p. office where Millie and Moxxie are waiting each looked ready for the date, they smile seeing Charlie.

"Hey, guys. Is this appropriate for the date? I didn't exactly know what kind of date it was." Charlie said with a smile, both Millie and Moxxie smile at her.

"Y.. you look beautiful babe." Moxxie stutter out as he stood between them his arm hand out for the girls to take, well for Charlie to take his hand since she was taller than him.

"So... where are you taking us?" Charlie asked since she hasn't really explored Hell much, it was dangerous for her to be there without her mates.

"Ozzie's in the lust ring." Moxxie said making Millie gasp her eyes sparkling. "Ozzie's?! No way! That place is always booked!" Millie said and Moxxie grins feeling proud of himself.

"I know, thankfully it wasn't booked last week when the whole Harvest festival happen." Moxxie said with a smile but narrowed his eyes seeing a familiar imp watching from the office.

Blitzø comes out with a smirk on his face ready to say something when Moxxie cuts him off.

"Uh, no. The reservation is for us." Moxxie said making Blitzø shrug not getting it. "Don't worry guys I'll be there in the shadows like a ghost." Blitzø said.