𝟐𝟖. 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝

Charlie came back home after spending time with Barbie, she felt refresh and ready to watch her favorite show but as she opens her door Charlie gasps seeing the scene in front of her

Charlie came back home after spending time with Barbie, she felt refresh and ready to watch her favorite show but as she opens her door Charlie gasps seeing the scene in front of her. Her home was destroyed, things broken and the furniture was ripped open but her eyes widen when she saw Waddle on the ground near her bed.

"Waddles!" Charlie said as she checks on her pig in worry but felt relieved to feel a heartbeat meaning she's not dead, Charlie didn't even hear footsteps behind her until it was too late something hits her head and drops unconscious.

The figure made an annoyed sound picking up the bracelet that Charlie always use and breaks it.

"We don't want you running away so soon." They said with a evil laugh, they kick Waddles a bit looking disgust. "Filthy demons."

They drag Charlie out of the house and put her in their car making sure that she was rapped in a rope along with her legs.

_____

Millie and Moxxie both wince holding their heads stopping their process of making food, they look at each other with a frown for a moment until they realize what it was.

"Charlie!"

_______

Blitzø was in his office going over the killer lists, his eyes landed on a picture of Charlie, Fizzarolli and himself eating burgers with smiles while Waddles on top of his head. That's when he curse holding his head feeling like something hit him like a vase or bat, he stops rubbing his head dropping his list to the ground.

"Charlie!"

As he left the list flips through a few pages landing on couple sending a hit on their friend.

_____

Stolas was throwing the big picture of himself and Stella out, he was replacing it with a picture of himself with Charlie on their date at Ozzie's club both looking at the camera with a smile and Blitzø was in front of them his hands on his hips grinning.

He smiles and Octavia comes beside him smiling glad to see her dad glowing with happiness knowing that the divorce thing had him all stress out.

"I like her, I'm glad she's the one who makes you happy." Octavia said shocking Stolas who smiles bringing her in for a hug. "I'm happy to hear that sweetheart, now how about-." Stolas stops immediately when his head hurt and felt Charlie's communication with the bracelet break.

"Charlie." He whispers wide eyed.

_____

"Good morning, Charlie~." A familiar voice said and Charlie groans slowly opening her eyes to see who was speaking, her mouth drops in disbelief and betrayed. "Melanie?!" Charlie said in shock trying to move but she notice that she was once again rapped in ropes.