One Year Special: A Trip Through the Ages.

Mr Twisted(aka He Who Remembers): *walks in with morning hot chocolate* Oh, hi! You must be here for the One Year Anniversary Special, correct?

(You nod)

Mr Twisted: Well then, this way! Let us walk around the Studios. *walks back through the door, and You follow*

(You look around, seeing several studio rooms, and multiple crews working on objects.)

James Cove: *Waves down from moving the Saviour's Box* Hey! Who's this, boss?

Mr Twisted: *looks at You and looks back to James* This one's the person who came for the Anniversary Special!

James: *looks confused* I thought you said you weren't writing a special? I mean, who's even gonna see our work?

Mr Twisted: Well, (Your Gender) seemed quite interested, and came all this way for the tour!

James: *walks up and shakes hand* I'm so sorry. Welcome to the Studios! (You move and point to the Red Police Box.) Hmm? Oooh that! Yeah, that's the actual TARDIS, not like a Box Prop, I mean it's the literal TARDIS.

*Tobias Fletcher runs past, and a figure with a rabbit  mask chases him down*

Lord Glitch: COME HERE,  YOU WORTHLESS STORYBOARDER!!! ILL RIP YOUR GUTS OUT AND WEAR THEM LIKE A SCARF!!

Tobias Fletcher: Someone help me! I upset Glitch! *runs into an office and puts a sign in the door saying 'No Tobias' here'.*

Mr Twisted: *sighs* Anyway, let's focus on the tour! What do you want to see first? You wanna meet the cast of our latest success, or visit the memory room that shows what the studio originally looked like?

(You Have a Choice. You can either visit the old Studios, or meet the Saviour and friends? What will you do?)

Meet the Saviour?

Visit the old Studio

(Vote on what you want to do! I mean, it's your tour, after all. I'm just a guide for today.)