vaction with eddie, buck, and Christopher 3

Eddie kept on driving he drove to a hotel and found a room for the night.

Buck and Christopher both got ready for bed. Buck put on shorts and a t-shirt. Christopher put on his pajamas. Eddie put on his pajamas and they all got ready for bed.

Eddie turned off the lights and got in the bed. Chris got his own bed. Buck and Eddie shared a bed with each other.

Buck had a nightmare so he cuddled close to Eddie even though there not dating. Buck felt the warmth of eddies chest. Buck felt better. Eddie smiled cause he can feel buck cuddling close to him and feeling the warmth of his chest.

Christopher also has a nightmare so he climed out of his own bed he got at the hotel and woke up Eddie and buck saying "can I sleep with you guys I'm scared... ? "

They both said "sure." And all three of them slept together. When Eddie woke up in the morning he kissed bucks forehead while smiling cause he realized that he loves buck. Buck felt the warmth kiss on his forehead and started smiling. He thought in his head "did Eddie just kiss my forehead?"

When they all where awake they went out for breakfast. Eddie got biscuits and gravy. Christopher got sausage and eggs. Buck got blueberry pancakes. All three of them enjoyed breakfast. They all headed back to the car and Eddie drove buck and Christopher to a special place.

Christopher asked his dad "dad where are we going?"

Eddie said to Christopher "somewhere special. "

Christopher had a confused look on his face.

Christopher and buck both fell asleep in the car. When the both of them woke up they were at Disney land.

Eddie smiled and said "we're here!"

Christopher said "WERE AT DISNEY LAND!" Very excitedly.

Eddie smiled and looked at buck. He asked buck "Are you okay buck?"

Buck looked back at Eddie and said to Eddie "yea I'm fine I'm just questioning how you had enough money to
go to Disney Land. "

Eddie said "oh okay I was wondering if you were okay you seemed down. "

Buck said "okay."

All three of them entered Disney Land Christopher was so happy when he explored Disney Land he got toys and hats and fun things.

Buck and Eddie smiled Gladly that Christopher was very happy that they took him to Disney land. While Christopher was busy messing around. Eddie did something to buck.

Eddie asked buck "hey buck? "

Buck said "yeah what is it eddie?"

Eddie pulls buck close to him and kisses him softly.

Buck starts blushing "Eddie!" He's flustered

Eddie starts laughing "buck your a tomato you know that right?"

Buck says "n-no I'm not!"

Christopher stops messing around and goes to Eddie and buck "hey dad why does buck look like a tomato? " Christopher said to eddie

Buck said "I'm not a tomato!"

Eddie smiles and starts laughing while Christopher is giggling

Eddie and Christopher "yeah you are your a tomato!"

Buck, Eddie, and Christopher all head home to Los Angeles.