bucks pov/my au

When I was 5 I used to always try to ride a bike but I ended up getting hurt. My parents didn't really bother paying attention to me, only my sister Maddie did. When I would go outside to play I would ask my parents they always said no, so I just snuck out. When I say wrong things or mention the word love to my parents they would just hit me. When I was 10 I ran away because I couldn't deal with my parents bullshit anymore. Maddie firgured out I ran away. My parents called the cops and they found me. When the cops found me they returned my back to my parents, my parents abused me for it. When I was finally able to move out of the house I went to firefighter training, I finally got my dream job being a fire fighter.

My fire captain accepted me for being a firefighter. They treated me like I was in their family. I was so happy that I finally found a home I belonged to. I smiled looking at the fire captain. I asked is it always like this?. They replied back yes it is always like this. The fire captain introduced me to him and the other firefighters. He told me his name was Bobby nash and the firefighters were hen and chimney. I got used to being around them half of the time. Hen and chimney were always sarcastic to me I got used to it though. I met a Sargent named Athena, she didn't really like me though cause I was always getting into trouble. One time I stole a fire truck from the station and had sex in it. Bobby got pissed off. I ended up having to clean the fire truck and the whole station for a week.

---------------present buck--------------

I woke up this morning in my apartment. I didn't really feel good, so I sat up and stared for a couple minutes around my apartment. I looked at the time after a couple minutes and realized I was late for work. I though to myself, I said kept repeating shit, shit, shit. Aleast three times in my head. I shot up and felt like I was gonna throw up my stomach was hurting and my head was also hurting. I ran to the bathroom actually throwing up. I still went to work because I didn't care that I was sick I just cared about being able to go to work today. So I got dressed, and headed to work. When I got there everyone was staring at me. I asked why is everyone staring at me. Capt said were staring at you because your late buck. I said oh sorry Capt I woke up and realized I forgot to set my alarm last night. He said oh it's okay buck. I walked up the stairs and sat on the couch my head was still hurting same as my stomach. I felt like I was gonna throw up again, so I ran downstairs and threw up in the bathroom. As soon as I left the bathroom everyone was staring at me again. I asked can y'all stop staring at me? Capt told me to go home, I told him I'm not going home. After a hour of chilling in the station the alarm didn't go off. I fell asleep on the couch. Capt decided since I was asleep to get a blanket,and wrap me up in it. He picked me up while I was wrapped in the blanket and carried me to his office laying me down on a mattress he blowed up when he found out I fell asleep on the couch. He had a pillow on the mattress with sheets and stuff on it like a normal bed. He slid the mattress perfectly under his desk with me on it. He had led lights and a little basket shelf under his desk filled with snacks. He made sure I was comfortable and kept me there. He also got a bucket for me to throw up in. He made sure I was at home under his desk. He left the office going to the store. When I woke up I was so confused on where I was, I was questioning myself for a whole couple minutes. I looked around me figuring out I was in Capts office. He came back seeing that I was awake and asked how was your nap? I said it was great and comfortable. He smiled at me. I asked him where did you go? While looking at the bag in his hand. He said oh I went the store and got you something. I was looking at him smiling. He pulled out a teddy bear saying here you go. I was like why did you get me a teddy bear? He said oh because I thought I would be adorable to see you sleep with the teddy bear since you remind me of my kid when my kid was alive. I looked at him saying oh I'm sorry Capt. He said don't be, he told me I was like a son to him and he was gonna treat me like one. I decided since I could trust him enough to tell him, I told him when my parents abused me and didn't treat me like I was their child. He had tears streaming down his eyes. I asked what's wrong Capt did I make you cry? He said no it's not your fault it's your parents fault why would they abuse someone like you, your too adorable to be hurt buck. I said thanks Capt and gave him a hug. I asked him if I could call him dad. He said yes. After a few days I started feeling better.

--------------part two? --------------------

Sorry to end part one here next part I promise to put Eddie in I was thinking of adding Eddie but I'm in school rn at the moment I will add one when I get out of school