Part 8 - First Heat

Warning - smit basically but I'm not good at it, this is my first time writing it so please no hate.

He lets go off them before just sitting there smiling, let those two morons cry it out "calm down, I'm back know" he laughs before Draken grabs he's shoulders "you can speak, wait no hear as well" he sounded shocked, Takemichi nods "yes it's true...it took a while but I- no we managed to get through it" "we?" Mikey questions "mhm, Kisaki, Hanma and me. They took me that day but didn't want to cause me harm, all they wanted to do was help so they brought me hearing aids while also getting me a very expensive private tutor to help me learn to speak" he slowly stands before looking back at the two men who are still standing there, he waves he's hand at them to come over as Mikey and Draken stand. He grabbed one off each of their hands "these men did so much for me these past months and I can't be more grateful so please" he bows "don't hate them for kidnapping me" both men realise they had to bow too so they did.

Mikey and Draken look at each other before sighing "since they didn't harm you we don't see a reason to hate them" Draken spoke making Takemichi smile and jump on him "but I will warn you, don't fuck with him, he's off the table" Mikey chimes in with a child like pout making everyone laugh including Takemichi. He eyes go off he's brother and turns to Mikey "Mikey-Kun" was all he said to get the boys attention, he turns to look at him only to feel something soft be placed on he's lips but it didn't register what just happened until Draken pulls he's brother away "TAKEMICHI, YOU JUST KISSED MIKEY" he shakes he's brother like a rattle while finally it cracks Mikey's mind and he goes bright red.

"TAKEMICHI" he snatches the boy away from Draken while everyone else has already left or is too stunned to speak "you just kissed me, like actually kissed me" he nods "know Mikey, do you wanna be my boyfriend?" He asks like it was the most normal thing in the world but they watched as the invincible Mikey melts to the floor just by a few words. It was minutes later when he finally came through before shooting up and grabbing Takemichi's hands, scaring the poor boy "yes, my answer is yes" he smiles.

They date for a good while before Takemichi started acting weird Untill one day it started to make sense. Takemichi decided to surprise Mikey but didn't know he was on a call, he walks into the boys office wearing a small school skirt that nearly covered, paired with a small crop top and thigh high socks "Mikey~~~" he basically sang catching the boys attention, he looked up and to say he's face was red was an understatement so without thinking he ended the call and called the boy over only to get a strong smell of something sweet 'wait is he' Takemichi sat on he's lap like it was so natural.

"Takemichi are you in heat?" He asks but got no reply as he's boyfriend was slowly grinding on he's dick, this pissed Mikey off well the smell wasn't helping, so he grabbed the back off Takemichi's hair and yanked he's head back with some force. This makes the blonde yelp but not with pain but pleasure as Mikey jabs he's nose to he's neck and gets a good sniff off he's sent "Takemichi you are in heat" all he gets is a humming sound, Mikey smirks "do you want me to help?" Takemichi tries to nod but Mikey wasn't letting that head go for nothing "sorry baby hit you have to use your words" "uh, y-yes please" he begs making Mikey start to get hard.

He lets go off he's hair and starts feeling up the boys leg's only to feel him jolt at every tough "uh hey baby, is this your first heat?" He asks to make sure he wasn't going mad, Takemichi looks to the side sad "mhm" he nods, clearly scared that he doesn't know anything that might come. Mikey smiles as he takes Takemichi's chin in he's fingers and makes him look at him "don't worry, I'll make sure to go easy on you" he speaks before clashing he's lips with he's boyfriends, Takemichi wraps he's hands around Mikey's neck as the boys hands touch around he's back and up the back off he's top. This was only the start cause Mikey has wanted to touch the boy for a good while and wasn't going to let this chance slip away.

He's hands slowly creep down into the skirt Takemichi dared to wear making the boy jolt, those fingers slowly worked their way down towards the forbidden hole, since Takemichi wasn't wearing underwear and played with the rim. Takemichi's eyes open wide as a gasp escapes he's lips "M-Mikey-Kun" he whispers into the man's ear making him smirk. "Don't worry, just relax that's all you need to do" and with that he slowly snakes a finger inside "ahh mmm" he bits he's lip to try and not make a sound he knows will be embarrassing, it only got worse as Mikey soon puts another finger in making Takemichi's toes curl as he bits he's arm cause he's lip has gone numb and bloody "come on Takemichi my dear, I wanna hear you".

He shakes he's head but Mikey wasn't having it so he throws all the stuff off he's desk before laying Takemichi down on it "uh, Mikey-kun what are yo- Ahhh" he's eyes widen as the sudden fingers that left him a second ago are know rammed right back inside. By this point Takemichi's heat has gotten worse and the only thing he wants is Mikey so he grabs he's hand making Mikey look at him "p-please...all I want is you, I'm begging please" he pleaded and how could Mikey say no to the cute face so he gives in.

"I'm warning you know hun, it might hurt a bit" and with that he undoes he's trousers and pulls everything down then lining himself up and slowly pushing inside making the poor boy scream in pain and dig he's nails into the desk as tears fall.