𝟎𝟏𝟑 : Chapter Thirteen

Today Lisa will carry out her passing exam

Today Lisa will carry out her passing exam. She was ready with a uniform that looked very fitting in her body.

Also with a black backpack that she carried to the dining room.

"Good morning!."

Lisa kissed each of her parents' cheeks, seated herself in a chair next to another chair that should have been occupied by Taehyung, her brother.

"Where is Tae oppa?" Asked lisa.

The last time she woke up and saw him, he had left his room after he finished taking a shower.

Lisa mind had gone down first about thinking of Taehyung. Then her parents joined.

"You can check in his room, maybe Taehyung is still sleeping." Yoona said, still with her focus on making sandwiches with Lisa's favorite tuna filling.

"Okay."

Lisa went up the stairs one by one, until her steps stopped when she heard a faint voice coming from behind the black door.

Like the sound that comes from the cellphone and is quite foreign to hear. She knocked on the door.

"Taehyung?"

There was no reply from within, and that made lisa decide to just open the door.

Lisa's eyes widened in surprise and immediately turned her body quickly, her hands holding her pounding chest.

She saw Taehyung who was naked with his hands holding something hard and straight.

What the hell was that? She thought.

"Come down to eat!"

Without waiting for Taehyung's answer, she immediately left, leaving Taehyung who walked slowly to pick up his bathrobe.

Lisa sat awkwardly silently in Taehyung's car as he drove her to her school.

She is still embarrassed, seeing what happened this morning. She should have just called and not have been haste to open the door directly.

Anyone please get rid of Lisa's memory now.

"Why are you acting different?"

Lisa gasped in shock, her life seemed to be being pulled back from her daydreams earlier.

She shook her head awkwardly. "No, I'm okay!" She answers.

Their car stopped in the spacious courtyard of the prestigious school there. Taehyung faced her, leaning a little towards Lisa.

Lisa finds herself nervous, she feels like she wants to disappear right now.

"Baby why? Did I do something?"

His hand took lisa's hand, stroking the back of the hand which fits perfectly in his own.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong."

"Alright, I believe. Now go to school. I don't want my sister to be late."

Lisa quickly made took off her seatbelt, then opened the car door but was detained by Taehyung.

"No kiss goodbye?"

Taehyung pointed at his own reddish lips. And once again, since Lisa was very innocent and didn't know better, she gently kissed her brother's thin lips.

"Bye oppa.... "

Lisa ran a little, approached and sometimes threw a smile at random people who passed by.

Jennie hit the table in front of her. She didn't care if her hands would be scuffed later. What is certain is that now she wants to teach her cousin a lesson.

"Vee, I told you how many times? Don't bother Lisa again."

She had found her best friend being confronted by several big men when he wanted to come home from his school.

Luckily Jennie always makes some of her orders to keep an eye on Lisa.

Otherwise, maybe the girl is already trapped in this mansion. And that shouldn't happen.

"Why hm?"

Vee, the man who really likes to kill, crossed his arms in front of his chest. Staring arrogantly at his beautiful cousin.

"You still ask why? Yes, I obviously will disturb my lisa. And again she will definitely be tormented if you kidnap her. If so, I will make sure your corpse floats in the han river right then and there!"

Jennie's threat is not just a hoax, the girl does have a firm soul that is rarely shown to anyone.

The man's jaw hardened with his sharp bead. "Don't try to mess up my plans again hmm, or are you the only one I raped here?" The man's hand was perched on Jennie's jaw.

Gripping the woman's jaw tightly, making her grimace softly. Then pushed him until he hit the big teak table.

He restored his blue mane, which was a little guessed because of the headband that was neatly installed there. Making his forehead look very stunning.

"Go, before I vent my lust on you" he told.

Jennie looked annoyed at the man named Vee, then with big steps she came out and slammed the door to Vee's room.

Until the board hanging above the door came off and fell.

Jennie's hand threw away the frame with Vee's photo inside. Making the glass scattered on the tiled floor, venting her anger.

"Wait, his face looks similar to-"

The fingers with the ring wrapped around the middle finger took a photo from inside the broken frame scattered.

Tracing a familiar face in his sight, his eyes narrowed and even looked just like a line.

'-Oh gosh, it would be dangerous if the jerk man's face appeared before lisa.'

Jennie pinned Vee's photo into a lump and then threw it away carelessly.

No, his cousin will definitely take advantage of many opportunities if she doesn't move fast.

Credit: victoryasdream