꧁𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ꧂

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑎'𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑣.
♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎
As I was walking down the halls of my Father Castle to talk about going up into the living realm. To stay there for a little while to see how much it changed since I last seen it. After all I have not been to the living realm for over 50 years.

As I got to Fathers throne room, I knocked as I did I hear a "who is it?" "It's me Father!" I exclaimed as I said that I hear rustling then the doors slam open and I was pulled in. I looked up surprised  to see Father hugging me tightly "what happened Father?" I questioned because he never acted like this except form 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 accident.

"I heard from Persephone that you will be leaving to go back to the living realm. Is it true your going back after 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 happened?" I exclaimed with a worried face, I smiled a little "it is true but I will miss you and mom, I want to see what has changed and see if I can find someone or something that I will love or who will at lest be with me." I said he looked horrified "you mean you want to date someone!?" He exclaimed I started sweating a little but nodded he gasped.

"Absolutely not!" He exclaimed I sighed "ok I will not date but can I at lest go to the living realm?" I sighed out he looked like he was thinking then he sighed "...fine you can go but no dating! Got it!?" He exclaimed while I walked away towards my room. "Got it! No dating!" I repeat.

As I got to my room I look around for my bag when I find it I put some of my things I need in it. Then I go towards my closet open it and grabbed some clothes and grabbed some of my jewelry. When I was done I went through the shadows to my penthouse I bought a couple of years ago when I secretly went to a party but when I was there I ended up at some random dudes house after we danced together, we didn't sleep together but his brother wanted to badly.

I bought this penthouse in Roppongi where I met the boys. I put my things where I wanted them and walked out the penthouse and down the street near a alleyway I heard a noise like someone being hit I went down the alleyway.

(𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔)As I got to where the noise was I see someone about to get hit in the head I went to where I could block it and when I did the man that was about to get hit turned around just to see the man holding the bat

(𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔)
As I got to where the noise was I see someone about to get hit in the head I went to where I could block it and when I did the man that was about to get hit turned around just to see the man holding the bat. On the ground unconscious with me stepping on his head.

"Are you alright?" I asked he nodded and thanked me then he ran away I sighed when I see ten more people who have either bat's or pipes. "So your the one who knocked my little brother unconscious!" The big bald man exclaimed as he looked at the boy under my foot.

"So what if I did? What are you going to do call the cops?" I asked in sarcasm while rolling my eyes, he growled "how dare you! Do you know who I am?!" He exclaimed angrily I shook my head no. "Why would I need to know garbage?" I asked.