Introduction To - What I Want To Do In This

Finally, I made up my mind to post the BOOK REVIEWS. This review is not only for hard-copy books but also for Wattpad books. Because Wattpad books are equally good as hardcopy books.

I am not a person who will prefer only one kind of genre. So you can expect all kinds of book reviews here. Like Fantasy, Humour, Horror, Mystery, Historical Fiction, and Non-Fiction.

The motive for this attempt is I find this platform more interesting. I can see many people who are interested to read books like me. So maybe I can suggest books from my side, also if I post a review for the book, you might get some idea. Again mostly I will try my best not to post spoilers.

I want the world to know how good or how much we will enjoy reading books. I want everyone to make this habit. So that we are not only engaging in social media.

Initially, I just started reading stories in magazines, and the history of kings in newspapers. Maybe that hobby developed as a book-reading habit. At one point, I started to buy books. No one has a reading habit in my family, they said it is not that important to buy and read books.

As the years passed, I finally convinced my mom to buy me a book. Somehow I got to know that she loves to read novels in her childhood. I used that point and bought books that she can also read. Then it becomes my usual routine to buy 2 books in a year. And I started making my bookshelves.

I am planning to start the review for the book called " One Indian Girl " by Chetan Bhagat. This author has equal criticism, both positive and negative. I always find his book more engaging. Why I am choosing this book is, this book something made me read it again and again. I have read it 3 times. Will post my thought on this book in my next chapter.

I hope this will be more helpful for those who long to read books. I am so excited to start this.

Hope you guys like my introduction!!