MadhoruBagan

At the start I had no idea, what's the meaning of this title. I chose this book from the book review channel.
While hearing the summary, I felt like this book has been my part of life.

Many books which I read in the past have some happy side of my life. But this book is different. It has what I am going through now. I don't have a choice in my real life that I can tell my feelings. But in this book it's like wow, here I can feel my feelings. I don't need to be more cautious, I just can feel it.

This book is about a couple who living their life without a kid. It's true, everyone will love to give their opinion, advice, and sympathy even without caring about how you are feeling.

But Personally, this couple doesn't have any other fights or misunderstandings between them. They both love each other. They both live for each other. Still, they both pray for one child.

The book shows in so much detail how that couple faces this situation. They have done so much to have kids, especially if their e did when she also did not want to. Even though they both love each other, the husband never said that to his wife don eat it when u don like it.

Once the mother-in-law gave something to that girl neem leave medicine which will be not good in taste. Like we can't even taste it. Still, neither her husband nor her stop these things.

They are just very much desperate for the kid when the day goes by. Not they want kids for them but to stop the public?

Because I am sure everyone in this world wants to know what happens in others' life. Did they marry? Did a child bear? If not, they can give their free advice, but it will increase their pain.

Though I loved this not only loved but also lived this book I am not very much comfortable with the ending. It's unfair, just for an unborn kid she did something which she doesn't want her husband to do.

The story has been plotted very well emotionally. Means it's very real.