Chapter 1 - The Goddess of Limes

Once upon a time, there was a girl named Madison. She was a bit of an oddball and had a reputation for being a little bit psycho. One day at school, Madison brought a lime to class to snack on during lunch. However, during class, her lime went missing. She searched high and low for it, but it was nowhere to be found.

Frustrated and angry, Madison shouted, "GIMME MY LIME!" She became obsessed with finding her lime and set off on a journey to search for it. Madison traveled all around the world, asking everyone she met if they had seen her lime. She went to the most remote places on earth and met all kinds of people, but her lime was nowhere to be found.

As time went on, Madison's obsession with finding her lime grew stronger. She began to talk to herself and act strangely. But then, one day, Madison stumbled upon a hidden grove of limes in the heart of the Amazon rainforest. She picked one of the limes and took a bite, and suddenly, she felt a surge of energy coursing through her body.

Madison screamed out, "I've found my lime!" In that moment, she transformed into the goddess of limes. Her eyes glowed a bright green, and her skin took on a lime-like hue. As she lifted her arms, the grove of limes around her began to glow and radiate with energy.

The song "Lemonade" by SOPHIE started playing in the background, and Madison began to dance. Her movements were fluid and graceful, and she twirled around the grove, her lime energy pulsating around her. The trees around her began to shake, and the ground beneath her feet rumbled.

As Madison danced, the energy from the grove began to spread across the world, and people everywhere started to feel invigorated and refreshed. From that day on, Madison was known as the goddess of limes, and her legend spread far and wide. And whenever someone needed a little bit of energy or refreshment, all they had to do was call out to Madison, and she would come to their aid, radiating the power of the lime.