Chapter 2 - The untold story of K-12 by Melanie Martinez

What if I told you that in reality K-12 was going to be a completely different story? You'd probably call me crazy, but in reality Melanie Martinez, is hiding something about Cry Baby, the unimaginable, her dark and macabre obsession with lemons. In this story we will dismantle the true ending of the film, and how Cry Baby does not enter a portal, but a mental hospital...

"In the world of Cry Baby, everything was a little bit strange. The school was called K-12, the teachers were all clones, and the students were all bizarre in their own way. Cry Baby was no exception, with her signature two-toned hair and emotional disposition.

One day, Cry Baby discovered a newfound obsession with lemons. She couldn't get enough of them - lemonade, lemon cake, lemon drops, you name it. Her best friend, Angelita, thought it was a little odd, but she didn't mind indulging in Cry Baby's lemon cravings.

But as the days went on, Cry Baby's obsession with lemons grew more and more intense. She started hoarding lemons in her locker and carrying them around with her wherever she went. Kelly and her clique of bullies thought it was all very amusing, and they started taunting Cry Baby with lemon-related insults.

At first, Cry Baby tried to ignore them, but her lemon obsession was starting to consume her. She started hallucinating lemons everywhere she went, and she could smell their tart fragrance even when there were no lemons around. Her grades started to slip, and she became increasingly isolated from her classmates.

Ben, a kind-hearted boy who had always had a crush on Cry Baby, noticed that something was wrong. He tried to talk to her, but she was too far gone in her lemon obsession to pay him any attention. Kelly and her friends saw an opportunity to humiliate Cry Baby even further and staged an elaborate prank involving a lemon tree and a bucket of lemon juice.

Cry Baby finally snapped. She started screaming and throwing lemons at everyone in sight. Her eyes had a wild look to them, and her once sweet demeanor had been replaced by a crazed frenzy. The other students backed away, frightened by her sudden outburst.

Angelita tried to calm Cry Baby down, but it was no use. She had become completely consumed by her lemon obsession. In the end, Cry Baby was sent to a mental institution where she received treatment for her addiction to lemons.

Years later, Ben visited her in the institution and brought her a lemon as a symbol of their shared past. Cry Baby smiled weakly, but the memory of her obsession still haunted her. She knew she could never go back to that dark place again."

That would be a happy ending if it weren't for the fact that as she swallowed that lemon, she went crazy, a deep, demonic voice came over her, and she threw Ben out the window, he fell into a lake, as she screamed "GIMME MY LEMON!"

Melanie knew that this bizarre and macabre story would not be a good ending for everyone, so she was forced to rewrite the script.